Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-16-2013, 09:22 PM #1
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA D5 division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
AKA Viking Software and Cables

Just came to own a VLink cable and figured why not use it to update my Viking to more current shooting modes and shoot ropes at kids with a piece of history. I have found software and updates for both VLink and EquaLink (I have both Pandora and WAS boards.) The only things I'm looking for now are another VLink (the connector on mine is cracked so I worry about being able to plug into the board), an Equalink cable and rMod code for Pandora boards. If anyone knows how replace the connector on the VLink cable and is willing to help, shoot me a PM. Thanks
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2013, 11:39 AM #2
tarrguy57

anyone willing to help?
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
Old 10-19-2013, 09:08 AM #3
webb420

has been a member for 10 years
good luck finding one ive been looking for awhile best chance is to find ramdom people on here and message them and just ask if they have an extra one its gonna take some searching
Old 10-19-2013, 11:09 AM #4
tarrguy57

Figured that AKA community was a little more brotherly than that lol heck even if someone has rMod code that would be awesome

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
Old 10-19-2013, 05:07 PM #5
tarrguy57

Here is a picture:

You can see how the connector is snapped on the left side of it giving it a slanted look. It isn't pressing on the pins evenly, allowing some of them to move. The pin pitch is around 0.08333 inches. As per usual, sorry for the terrible picture, all I have is a phone.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Sniper A5 FS/T
Old 01-11-2014, 12:58 PM #6
haxorwear

has been a member for 10 years
I have all the software and may have a spare cable. Pm me with your email for the software.
haxorwear is offline   Reply With Quote