Old 10-30-2012, 10:54 AM #1
memoon
Moon Penguin

memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon supports Team VICIOUS
memoon is reppin' sidebar 4 life
memoon plays in the APPA D4 division
Iphone app suggestion

Currently on my iPhone, there is no way to view a users feedback details without loading through safari. If there is, I've yet to find it. I can pull the users profile and obtain the raw good/neutral/negative numbers, but I can't look to see why they received that neutral or negative. Any chance of getting that feature added? I like doing research on transactions prior to committing to a bst deal, and this would aid me in doing so while I'm out and about.
memoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 08:37 PM #2
D-Rock_32

D-Rock_32 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoon
Currently on my iPhone, there is no way to view a users feedback details without loading through safari. If there is, I've yet to find it. I can pull the users profile and obtain the raw good/neutral/negative numbers, but I can't look to see why they received that neutral or negative. Any chance of getting that feature added? I like doing research on transactions prior to committing to a bst deal, and this would aid me in doing so while I'm out and about.
Agree. There are a few things you can't do on the app that you can do in the web. The app is so much easier to use since all you had to do is pull it up on your phone.

Also I've had a lot of trouble lately with it no loading pages and the screen not loading 100%. Maybe a update needed?
D-Rock_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:09 PM #3
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 plays in the APPA D3 division
specopsdeath2 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
You would have to go to the actual developers site and ask these questions. Asking here will do nothing since the mods have nothing to do with the coding on the app.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote