Old 08-31-2012, 04:48 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
GA - War With Friends Paintball Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about War With Friends Paintball. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the War With Friends Paintball listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 01:08 PM #2
FutureSteve

I'm Steven Crawford, owner of the free to play people's field: War With Friends Paintball played at my church in Hiram, Ga twice a month. This is a padded melee weapon, shields, armor, throwing weapons, slingshot, single shot paintball gun CTF style game I invented. Similar to Dagohir but with paintball also.

See my first person videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O7fezVN_84

http://www.facebook.com/warwithfriends

Thanks,

Steven Crawford
FutureSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:12 PM #3
FutureSteve

I'm wanting to host my unique melee war battle paintball game at a real paintball park. We could play Saturday nights after 5 or whenever twice a month. I can bring in a whole new crowd for your field, it's cheap to host and I provide all of the equipment including masks. Let me know if your interested in partnering with me, I just want to strengthen my game, I care not to profit from it!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:47 PM #4
Mralx152
Chris

Mralx152 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Mralx152 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Mralx152 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Mralx152 supports Empire
I will honestly say when i was younger this would have been awesome! im more into the hurt of paintball and MMA but this looks cool for kids.
Ill try to help spred the word....
I laughed at some of the videos with the sounds you guys maid.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 AM #5
FutureSteve

Mralx152,

Thanks for checking some of our silly videos out, they are pretty funny. It is a little more popular with the younger crowd and the larping/battle gaming community. I to enjoy the thrill of pain, in the survival sport of paintball their is nothing like it. MMA is always really awesome, 2 of our guys got in wrestling match between games over someone bleeding a kid in the staging area with a throwing weapon. My brother and I love MMA, needless to say the assaulter was hip tossed into full mount to an armbar

thanks for the help spreading the word, we have recently split into battle game days(no paintball) and paintball days(everything else too).

Paintball days are pretty much like normal paintball but with classes like medic or knight. On average players have around 20 balls per round with 3 reinserts each. Players are rewarded with more ammo for playing stock class or with melee weapons only.

What is funny is I have had nothing but rejection from the paintball community but the larpers and battle gamers love us. We are viewed as "bad *****" ahahahhaha. I have made a lot of new fiends in those communities and I continue to give them their first taste of paintball.

Another side note is we have been allowing airsoft players play with us, they have to fire in bursts to count as one hit. we also allow bounces no count as hits.

Take care brother thanks for checking out WWF.

-Steve
Old 10-28-2013, 06:57 PM #6
Mralx152
Chris

Mralx152 supports Empire
Yeah I could only think of the bashing oh well man. There will always be haters. Keep ip th unique work.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:30 AM #7
FutureSteve

Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mralx152 View Post
Yeah I could only think of the bashing oh well man. There will always be haters. Keep ip th unique work.
Also I should be getting out to do a little more rec ball at nitro and classic next year, maybe I will message you when I go to meet up.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:35 PM #8
Mralx152
Chris

Mralx152 supports Empire
Sounds good ive never played nitro but after this Sunday me and a few guys for the rest of Nov are going to try a new field weekly and see whats out there. We have only played at classic