Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-31-2012, 04:31 AM #1
twistedreflex

Annoucement - Reaperball 4 !!!!

**This thread is under construction**

REAPERBALL 4!!!!!!!

Dates: Last weekend of October 2012 (The 27th & 28th)

Saturday (morning-day): Playing at OSG paintball in Barnstead NH (http://www.osgpaintball.com) This is a non-BYOP day. We plan to play a lot of pump but as always we have semi's thrown in the games as well. It has worked out in the past and we want to keep it fun and entertaining

Saturday (night): Party at my house in Pembroke NH (318 Pembroke Street) There will be a fire, food, adult beverages, cigars, and general debauchery.

Food for Party: I will be collecting money for the choices of grub. Basic foods can be dogs and burgers. There is a butcher shop down the street which has an amazing selection of cuts. There turkey and steak tips are the best around.
We also have access to an out door cooker for lobsters, steamers, and corn on the cob.

This will all be up to you what we all want,.. I will get everything together and figure out the totals. We will divide the cost between everyone attending and thats what we all will pay per person.
Having a plate of steak tips, corn on the cob, and/or a fish plate would be a damn nice way to start the evening. I would like to keep the menu simple yet tasty, so if everyone wants to have steak and lobster,.. thats pretty simple! We all travel to see each other,... lets have a good meal while doing it.

So food choices are:
Steak Tips (guest decides how many pounds)
Turkey Tips (guest decides how many pounds)
Lobster (guest decides how many pounds)
Steamers (guest decides how many pounds)
Corn on the cob (guest decides how many)
Hot dogs (guest decides how many pounds)
Burgers (guest decides how many pounds)

Cost: I will get the food in advance and figure out the totals. You can pay for the meal when you arrive Saturday night.

Sunday (morning): Paintball at BOLP in Lee NH.
This was our satruday event last year. We should have a good time here playing some speed ball and grudge matches. Sterling (SilentStalkersPaintball) mentioned 2vs2 or mini tourney games,..... this would be a great way to pit guys against one another and get some nice photos before we all head home. Lots of speed ball on this day!!!

Who can come????? EVERYONE!!! This event is open to the public. We have a great time each year and the event will grow as more of us get together.
If you are looking to meet some new guys to play ball with, party on the weekend, and just have a good time,... this is where you want to be!!!
twistedreflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:35 AM #2
twistedreflex

Dont miss this event guys!!

We all have a wonderful time playing ball but the Saturday party is the time to grow our group of players!

If you cant make the games either saturday or sunday,.. please attend the party Saturday night!

Give me a PM if you are planning to attend and what you want to eat.
twistedreflex is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups