Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 12:56 AM #1
Bosch
BST lurker
 
Bosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 949
Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cracked trigger frame on my E1

what trigger frames can I use to replace my cracked trigger frame? Im pretty sure getting it fixed will cost as much as a used frame. Since the E1 is one piece frame and ASA I would like to up to a nicer frame so the ASA is not directly connected to the trigger frame...thanks for the help guys!
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:31 AM #2
sstiggy
 
 
sstiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central-Cali
sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
sstiggy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosch
what trigger frames can I use to replace my cracked trigger frame? Im pretty sure getting it fixed will cost as much as a used frame. Since the E1 is one piece frame and ASA I would like to up to a nicer frame so the ASA is not directly connected to the trigger frame...thanks for the help guys!
I think you're limited to the E1 frame, contact DP, because those frames are nylon composite and should not crack or break
__________________
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:46 AM #3
Bosch
BST lurker
 
Bosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 949
Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstiggy View Post
I think you're limited to the E1 frame, contact DP, because those frames are nylon composite and should not crack or break
thanks, I'll do that and see, I bought it used though and I dont have the warranty card will the honor it?
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:47 AM #4
sstiggy
 
 
sstiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central-Cali
sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
sstiggy is attending Decay of Nations VI
I'm not sure, I just wouldn't mention buying it used
__________________
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:56 AM #5
Bosch
BST lurker
 
Bosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 949
Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
haha, I just emailed them and did not...just asked what my options are...I mean I got it for 100 and its my loaner for my friends to use if they dont want to rent, I looked that the crack and its skewed and I cant seem to push it back into alignment, might have to use a vise and some epoxy, if DP doesn't help me out. since the asa is off a bit its causing it to have a slow leak...
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 AM #6
sstiggy
 
 
sstiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central-Cali
sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
sstiggy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosch
haha, I just emailed them and did not...just asked what my options are...I mean I got it for 100 and its my loaner for my friends to use if they dont want to rent, I looked that the crack and its skewed and I cant seem to push it back into alignment, might have to use a vise and some epoxy, if DP doesn't help me out. since the asa is off a bit its causing it to have a slow leak...
They have some tricky spam filters on their email server, your best bet is to call them at (626)369-7800 in the a.m.
__________________
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 AM #7
Bosch
BST lurker
 
Bosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 949
Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstiggy View Post
They have some tricky spam filters on their email server, your best bet is to call them at (626)369-7800 in the a.m.
hey sstiggy, thanks for your help man! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:46 AM #8
sstiggy
 
 
sstiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Central-Cali
sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
sstiggy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosch

hey sstiggy, thanks for your help man! I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
__________________
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:21 PM #9
Bosch
BST lurker
 
Bosch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 949
Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
23 buck for a trigger frame, with shipping it was 33...not bad. they only cover body parts for up to a year, since I have no docs that I got it from them, ummm yea, I paid. haha...
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 AM #10
oLlmas-_-
305
 
oLlmas-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Miami, Florida
oLlmas-_- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oLlmas-_- has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oLlmas-_- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
oLlmas-_- is attending Decay of Nations VI
I stripped the threads on my asa for my e1, should I get a new trigger frame?
__________________
South Florida RiptideSetup: 2011 reflex rail, GA 45/4500, rotor, vforce grillz
oLlmas-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump