ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-09-2012, 06:16 PM #22
nychnameless

nychnameless supports Team VICIOUS
nychnameless supports Team VICIOUS
nychnameless plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhw227 View Post
As Team Captain of the team "nwalsh8855" is refering to, I would like to take the time to apologize to those who are offended and being attacked for unproven situations. What is being said is in no way how the team would like to represent ourselves or to call out other teams. This is one's belief and in now way communicated by our "TRUE" teammates. Once again, I truly apologize to those reading above comments. Please pm me with any comments or concerns and please "DO NOT" continue with responding to any more negative comments. Thank you.
Team Captain
Identity Crisis
Jarrod
Haters gonna hate. Good form my friend.
nychnameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 08:38 PM #23
nwalsh8855

Even with all that said i hope to see all the teams again next year.

“I play paintball WITH my friends, not AGAINST other players… First of all, playing paintball should be fun, score is irrelevant… at least that’s how I see it!” - Borg 1976-2011
nwalsh8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:48 PM #24
prowake18

prowake18 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
prowake18 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prowake18 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If any one thinks that overspray or DE or any team for that matter threw a game then please go practice or scrimmage that team see how hard they practice and play their two squads against each other and just leave it on the field we as a Utah paintball community just need to get along and go out and just play our hardest to the best of our ability to better the community and have fun
prowake18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:58 PM #25
prowake18

And no one should be talking crap on don he does alot for the paintball community and we should all be thanking him, if you have a problem with him or how he does things bring your concerns to him go talk to him like a man he will listen and work with you to solve it don is awesome and is a very friendly guy. If you questions on his math he can show you the scores for the seasons but don't ***** and moan on a public forum that only hurts out already small community please just go talk to who you have a problem with and settle it like adults
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 PM #26
nwalsh8855

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake18 View Post
If any one thinks that overspray or DE or any team for that matter threw a game then please go practice or scrimmage that team see how hard they practice and play their two squads against each other and just leave it on the field we as a Utah paintball community just need to get along and go out and just play our hardest to the best of our ability to better the community and have fun
IV been to DE and infections practices and scrimages both are great teams. Maybe everyone doesn't agree but like i said these are my opinions and expressions and i will stand by them Wether you disagree or not. Do you see me bashing other people for thier opinions and belief? No you don't. I have respect for every player in the sport., the best and worst of them. I'm simply stating that I don't like how the tournament(pure Nd many others) are conducted

“I play paintball WITH my friends, not AGAINST other players… First of all, playing paintball should be fun, score is irrelevant… at least that’s how I see it!” - Borg 1976-2011
Old 09-09-2012, 09:24 PM #27
Dkwak

has been a member for 10 years
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
To be clear, Infectious cadets came in 3rd and NOT DE Protege! This was prompted by the team captain for Infectious running the numbers himself and noting the error.

On a totally different note, we will try to put a practice/scrimmage together for all teams going to Vegas or would like to get some time in. Many players and teams mentioned a desire to practice with the open teams and I will try to coordinate it with these teams.

Thanks again to Don and his crew for a great series and ALL of the teams that came out and played. You guys ROCK!
www.pb-addicts.com
http://xpsutah.com/UXP/
1 of 1 Tsunami Gloss DM '11, Spekta Ego CSL, Pure 2 GSL
Dkwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM #28
nwalsh8855

Just had a good quick chat with doc man to man. You all are right I'm being stupid and ignorant. I have made some mistakes like all people do and I'm man enough to admit it . I am sorry for all who offended. I have apologized to don and IC for being a poor reflection of the sport.. I miss hope I can still play ball with everyone with no hard feelings. And to clear things up I'm not accusing any team of loosing on purpose I just know it even happ nes even in NPPL in which doc and i talked about. Tbh this was to what I have believed to be the most honest tournament I have played. Hope to see everyone soon. Happy balling

Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 PM #29
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

Iowa's#1Stunna supports Cereal Killerz 2
Iowa's#1Stunna owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Iowa's#1Stunna supports Team VICIOUS
Iowa's#1Stunna has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkwak View Post
To be clear, Infectious cadets came in 3rd and NOT DE Protege! This was prompted by the team captain for Infectious running the numbers himself and noting the error.

On a totally different note, we will try to put a practice/scrimmage together for all teams going to Vegas or would like to get some time in. Many players and teams mentioned a desire to practice with the open teams and I will try to coordinate it with these teams.

Thanks again to Don and his crew for a great series and ALL of the teams that came out and played. You guys ROCK!
Thanks Doc for being awesome and level headed. Please let DE know when you want to scrimmage!! Stoked for your success

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwalsh8855 View Post
Just had a good quick chat with doc man to man. You all are right I'm being stupid and ignorant. I have made some mistakes like all people do and I'm man enough to admit it . I am sorry for all who offended. I have apologized to don and IC for being a poor reflection of the sport.. I miss hope I can still play ball with everyone with no hard feelings. And to clear things up I'm not accusing any team of loosing on purpose I just know it even happ nes even in NPPL in which doc and i talked about. Tbh this was to what I have believed to be the most honest tournament I have played. Hope to see everyone soon. Happy balling
No hard feelings, I understand the disappointment and I really wish this doesn't tarnish your view of the sport...see you at the 50!

Official Geo Owner's thread!!

old feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1282792
Iowa's#1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:53 PM #30
nwalsh8855

My passion for the sport will never be tarnished iv been playing for to long. And like i told doc I'm also mad at myself because I know I'm better than this and my pride got the best of me. Hopefully we can meet at addicts sometime and throw paint at eachother.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:21 PM #31
prowake18

It's ok all s forgiven and remember you at entitled to your opinion and I would never fault you for that and your apology is accepted and your Ann for admitting it I commend you for that and I look forward to shooting paint at each other in the future
Old 09-09-2012, 10:25 PM #32
nwalsh8855

I'll be at addicts Friday if anyone wants to go head to head

Old 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM #33
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
I'm sorry you feel that there is or was the potential of my team or any other team throwing a game to any of their other teams but I know for myself that Overspray ind infectious both would never do that. Especially in a local event with nothing on the line for either.
As for Desert Edge and Desert Edge Protege, Protege beet us simply because they out played us. They have worked their butt off and deserved to win. I'm sad to hear that you or anyone really would even think that was a possibility. We have worked so hard for so long to have the reputation of an honest team on and off the field. We value that reputation over any trophy from any event. Every event we have ever played against Protege we have beet them no matter the standing because we feel that's how they learn. Guess we learned the lesson this time.

As for Don and his events.
Don is one of the most honest people I know and I have all the respect in the world for him. If you or anyone have doubt on the season scoring just go do the math. It's all out there on who won what. It would be retarded to cheat the season scores with it being so easy to double check.

As for the reffing
Reffing is so hard for small events. Don keeps prices to a minimum( never even makes a prophet and some times loses money) and with such minimal entry and paint costs there is not much money for reffs. It's hard enough to get good reffs with lots of money. The reffing we get from Nathanial and whatever crew he puts together is better that most. I am so grateful Nathanial is willing to reff all that he does. He is a pro level reff and deals with situations MORE than professional.

Without Don, the Baptist church, Nathanial, and all the awesome teams that support the Pure PB series we would have nothing local and the sport and players would suffer.

I won't bash you for your opinion but I would love the opportunity to show you that you are mistaken on this one. How can I? Not by talking to you about it but by time. Remember this and watch how we play and place. Let our actions do our talking.

Thanks
Team Desert Edge

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:35 PM #34
nwalsh8855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
I'm sorry you feel that there is or was the potential of my team or any other team throwing a game to any of their other teams but I know for myself that Overspray ind infectious both would never do that. Especially in a local event with nothing on the line for either.
As for Desert Edge and Desert Edge Protege, Protege beet us simply because they out played us. They have worked their butt off and deserved to win. I'm sad to hear that you or anyone really would even think that was a possibility. We have worked so hard for so long to have the reputation of an honest team on and off the field. We value that reputation over any trophy from any event. Every event we have ever played against Protege we have beet them no matter the standing because we feel that's how they learn. Guess we learned the lesson this time.

As for Don and his events.
Don is one of the most honest people I know and I have all the respect in the world for him. If you or anyone have doubt on the season scoring just go do the math. It's all out there on who won what. It would be retarded to cheat the season scores with it being so easy to double check.

As for the reffing
Reffing is so hard for small events. Don keeps prices to a minimum( never even makes a prophet and some times loses money) and with such minimal entry and paint costs there is not much money for reffs. It's hard enough to get good reffs with lots of money. The reffing we get from Nathanial and whatever crew he puts together is better that most. I am so grateful Nathanial is willing to reff all that he does. He is a pro level reff and deals with situations MORE than professional.

Without Don, the Baptist church, Nathanial, and all the awesome teams that support the Pure PB series we would have nothing local and the sport and players would suffer.

I won't bash you for your opinion but I would love the opportunity to show you that you are mistaken on this one. How can I? Not by talking to you about it but by time. Remember this and watch how we play and place. Let our actions do our talking.

Thanks
Team Desert Edge
Thank you for that and as I said before I'm not accusing anyone. Even Hough I may disagree with how thing planned out I had a blast playing with friends. I hope I didn't tarnish the rep teams have because I know protoge consists of great players and would love to even have the chance to even play 1 round with them as my team

Old 09-10-2012, 03:28 PM #35
T - Bone
Desert Edge

T - Bone owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thanks for owning up to your skewed view. Like Tyler said, we are all entitled to our opinions. This forum is historicallya place where we all open our mouths too quickly. Just remember, our small community is actually quite fragile. There really isn't much going on in our region for competitive speedball tournaments. Last time someone opened up a huge public thrashing about our only local series, the league was dissolved. Pretty sure similar issues led to the demise of the last TWO leagues in Utah.

People will have concerns. They just need to be addressed in a more tactful, professional manner.

Looking forward to another great season next year Don! Thanks for all the hard work from you, your staff, and of coarse the church for allowing the venue.
T - Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:43 PM #36
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

I'm glad we can come together with our differences aside and better the sport in our community. I look forward to all of our futures in the competitive paintball and just shooting the crap out of each other on the weekends!

Lets make next year unforgettable

Old 09-10-2012, 04:35 PM #37
kagago
aka "mini me"

kagago owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa's#1Stunna View Post
1st) Desert Edge didnt throw the game to DE Protege they beat the **** out of us fair and square
2nd) All of our players were new together..we all came together as a team THURSDAY night...if you honestly think that we wouldn't give everyone our best then you don't know who Desert Edge is.
I feel that Jared would have a fresh view from a Desert Edge standpoint of how we are and if anything happened. Plain an simple we don't do that. Never have a never will. Not our style and never will be. It saddens me that someone would take something away from Pretege that they have been working all summer for. They earned it fair and square and when all said and done we were not even tracking either teams record. Least that I knew of.
kagago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:43 PM #38
Iowa's#1Stunna
TRAMPLE THE WEAK

^^ well said

Old 09-10-2012, 05:01 PM #39
nwalsh8855

I love DE to death. Especially protege. I have some good friends on the team and ill never purposely bash a friend

Old 09-10-2012, 05:08 PM #40
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
Guys he gets it and it seems he is sorry lets just move on and not worry about this dead horse.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 PM #41
Dkwak

has been a member for 10 years
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dkwak owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
Guys he gets it and it seems he is sorry lets just move on and not worry about this dead horse.
Right on!
www.pb-addicts.com
http://xpsutah.com/UXP/
1 of 1 Tsunami Gloss DM '11, Spekta Ego CSL, Pure 2 GSL
Dkwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:58 PM #42
nwalsh8855

Wo there is a dead horse now? I thought we we just arguing. Now we have a pony that just trotted over and died?

ReplyRegional Ups