PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-20-2012, 03:14 PM #1
rauchman

has been a member for 10 years
Lurker and Lapco Barrel ?'s

Greetings,

Getting back into the game after a LONG hiatus. Picking up a used 2k5 Intimidator as my paint slinger and have started investigating air / hoppers / and barrels.

It seems the Lurker Eigenbarrel gets a lot of positive reviews. The price seems very good for the amount of positive press it gets. I'm also looking at the Lapco Fuse kits. Among other barrels, I used to use the Lapco Auto Spirit, and while loud, it was one of the better barrels I used. Used to clean out very quickly and was very efficient and consistent.

Some questions....

Lurker - On their site, it mentions that the barrel has a 9.xx" control bore. Is there a step in the barrel that allows for a wider ID after the 9.xx" control bore? Does the larger .684 barrel also have the step? Anyone know what the size of the ID is after the control bore?

Lapco Fuse - Any comments on these? Like the Lurker, they seem to have an ideal sized control bore.
rauchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2012, 03:53 AM #2
drgonzo
Half-cocked

As far as I know the lurkers don't have a "step" per se but are honed larger on that end.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:53 PM #3
rauchman

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
As far as I know the lurkers don't have a "step" per se but are honed larger on that end.
That's an interesting tidbit of info. I didn't realize that. Thanks!!!
rauchman is offline   Reply With Quote