Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 03:18 PM #85
ActionExpress
Alex Williams

ActionExpress plays in the PSP
ActionExpress plays in the APPA Pro division
Nah it's the sellers responsibility to get the item to its destination. Since items can get lost or damaged by the post office, the seller either decides to roll the dice, or to pay the .75-$3 for insurance.

But its already been mentioned 100 times in this thread..
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2012, 04:58 PM #86
dabears!!

clearly thats how yall see it here.
the way it is for me is once i buy it it becomes my investment and my responsibility. if i want insurance i request it.
hope it gets worked out but my .02c are for the buyer being responsible.
best of luck
Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 PM #87
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!! View Post
clearly thats how yall see it here.
the way it is for me is once i buy it it becomes my investment and my responsibility. if i want insurance i request it.
hope it gets worked out but my .02c are for the buyer being responsible.
best of luck
Actually its the sellers responsability . he was paid.. insurance is less than a dollar and bst rules/ suggestions mention the seller buying insurance to cover their ***..

not that it matters since paypal obviously has more sense than you do and gave the money back.

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,

Last edited by NoX13 : 09-04-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:10 PM #88
dabears!!

i have never bought anything and not had it insured, by myself or rolled into the cost.
its not that i do not have sense, i hold myself accountable for anything i buy, the minute the money leaves my account it is now my problem. i do not blame others for things that happen that weren't their fault.
perhaps i am doing things wrong but they have worked well for me, buying guns and cars online.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM #89
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
i have never bought anything and not had it insured, by myself or rolled into the cost.
its not that i do not have sense, i hold myself accountable for anything i buy, the minute the money leaves my account it is now my problem. i do not blame others for things that happen that weren't their fault.
perhaps i am doing things wrong but they have worked well for me, buying guns and cars online.
Just like say you have to have accountability as a buyer. the seller also has to have accountability.. and again.. the people who control the payments see that also.. he got his money back.. nothing you say can change fact.. have a nice day..

Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM #90
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
Quote:
exactly that's from a business. not a private party. not when it shows the item got lost in the postage system.
if i want something insured, I PAY for it not the seller.
it isn't their responsibility to pay to insure it, it is up to me.
i have bought many things on many different forums online and have always paid shipping and offered to pay insurance as it is My(Buyers)responsibility.
This is the exact opposite of the BST rules here. So, there's no point in repeating it again.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:33 AM #91
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Its quite funny seeing how everything is already said and done and the issue has been fixed. But yes, it is your problem if you do not get your things. But first thing you do is contact the seller and talk to them about it because you paid them money for their product. If the product does not get to you, how is that your fault? Your job as the consumer is to pay for it. The responsibility of the producer is to make sure you get your item. It doesn't make sense that you have to make sure that the item, which is not in your control, gets to you.

The reason businesses run that way is because its the most efficient and effective way. And that's how it should be ran always. Why would you want to do things short of efficient and effective?

Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 AM #92
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
And as to why th o.p felt the need to pm me on the matter ill never understand..
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$HATER$$
We both got our money back just for the info...
I dont if you got your money back.. the point of the matter is pay for insurance and when **** gets lost or damaged its covered..instead you whine that the buyer somehow has the ipod only to find from postal records it was missing..
you basicly called the kid a thief and a lier and you were wrong..and have you even bothered to say sorry for that? way to go.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:38 AM #93
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

$$HATER$$ plays in the PSP
$$HATER$$ is playing at Living Legends V
$$HATER$$ supports Team VICIOUS
$$HATER$$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Because I dont want this thread to keep getting posted in. And I dont feel the need to post in it.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:46 AM #94
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Then tellvthe guy your sorry for calling him a lier and theif and as for the thread to be locked.. that simple..

hopefully next time you will know its on you to get insurance..

Old 09-05-2012, 11:48 AM #95
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

$$HATER$$ plays in the PSP
$$HATER$$ is playing at Living Legends V
$$HATER$$ supports Team VICIOUS
$$HATER$$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Told him that in a pm.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:28 PM #96
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Just fyi, only apology I received was you saying sorry for the hassle. But yes, please close this thread. Its just making you look worse hater

Closed Thread