PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-30-2014, 06:51 PM #1
cloudpillow9

Looking for people to paintball with in the GTA Area

Hi, I'm fairly new to paintball and I am just looking to meet some new people to play paintball with, have some fun and maybe introduce me to the game. Leave a comment or contact me, thanks!
cloudpillow9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2014, 08:56 PM #2
Snoman13

has been a member for 10 years
Hey man, I'm out around the Mississauga/Oakville area and been looking for some ppl to go play with. Might not be able to get out before the holidays as money is tight as a butthole right now but after new years I was thinking about playing at Next out in Pickering on Tuesdays for their house league thing they run. Either way shoot me a PM and stay in touch and we'll figure out a time to go play.

Anyone else in here around the GTA?
Snoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:34 PM #3
cloudpillow9

Hi thanks for the reply! Can you send me a private message with some contact information, maybe Skype, so we can stay in touch? I would send you one myself, but my private messages are still disabled. XD
Old 12-08-2014, 12:36 PM #4
tjsmd

We need more peeps to get back into it. I can feel it's gonna make a come back! Not sure which time I can go next to Next. You guys can shoot me a pm too if ure going to go. Life keeps getting the way. Was going to to go tomorrow then I remembered I have a work meeting until 7pm
tjsmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:50 PM #5
stewhex

Stewhex is my skype or facebook. Add me. Toronto player
stewhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:15 PM #6
cloudpillow9

^ Hey, for some reason I can't add you on skype, so can you please add me instead. "freedomjusti" is my skype.
ReplyRegional Ups