Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2012, 06:20 PM #1
bobnash78

Help needed with scba tank air supply

I have access to free scba fire dept air pack tanks and can fill them for free. I want to make a paintball cannon on my utv. I want to use the scba to power my cannon. I know I need to regulate the pressure but don't know what I need. I haven't decided wiether to use steel or schedule 40 pvc and what diameter yet. Any help would be appreciated. I've already made a 2" pvc paintball bazooka with galvanized steel pipes for the high pressured side powered by 12 gram co2 cartriges and what to make bigger one now.
bobnash78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-25-2012, 02:27 AM #2
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well you will definitely need a reg coming right off the scuba tank, otherwise it will be sending 2000-3000 PSI though your tubing, and that will probably blow most PVC. It would probably just be easier to use the scuba tank to fill other HPA bottles since they have the right fittings and regs already on them. I dont know much about setups like this, but you will need to regulate the air down before it sends through piping.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:43 PM #3
mexi ca40k
Pump Playa

mexi ca40k is playing at Living Legends V
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k supports Pev's Paintball
mexi ca40k has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k is attending Decay of Nations VI
Maybe Try asking the people you use the tanks from, they would probably know or have the equipment you will need.
mexi ca40k is offline   Reply With Quote