Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-22-2012, 08:27 PM #1
Kuneff

Halo B Issues, won't load the gun.

I just got a Invert Mini used that came with a Halo B hopper. It does not want to load balls into the gun. If I load the hopper, then turn it on, it will feed the gun. However, once it shoots a few balls it will not advance to load more balls unless you turn it off and back on.

This is the first powered hopper I have had. I am used to my Tippman X7 with the air advanced feeder.

Any idea what might be wrong? It has a Fresh set (6) Lithium Ion batteries.
Kuneff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2012, 08:28 PM #2
dman1320
PB4L

Try cleaning the eyes sounds like they got dirty.

"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.."
dman1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:30 PM #3
Kuneff

Dumb question... Whats the best way to clean them? Will it hurt them to get wet?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:39 AM #4
Dye4life5000

Just take the screws off and take the shell apart and wipe it down thats what i do and i don't think water can touch it
Dye4life5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:51 PM #5
WillIbe

You can use a little rubbing alcohol to clean the eyes, they are up in the neck and possibly difficult to reach. Be careful when you take it apart, watch where all the little nuts and screws go, and dont lose the one above the battery spot. Also look at the blue plastic piece to see if anything is broken near the eyes. Before you put it all back together, make sure it's working properly by running some paint through it while it's apart. Also, if nothing else, carefully disconnect the little plug that goes to the eyes from the board and flip it over to see if the previous owner might have assembled it wrong, people like to do that sometimes.
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:41 AM #6
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I just use wet and dry paper towels to clean it, just wipe everything down except for the board. Sometimes I might add a little oil to certain areas on the drivetrain so its less stressful on the motor. Make sure there are no pinched wires, and they car all connected to the board properly.

Also when it stops feeding does the light start flashing?

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 AM #7
Kuneff

most of the time is was flashing rapidly red/green. I downloaded a manual but I have not had time to really dig into it and figure it out. I did take it apart to make sure everything was together and cleaned it, checked wires and so forth. All good there.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:04 AM #8
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuneff View Post
most of the time is was flashing rapidly red/green. I downloaded a manual but I have not had time to really dig into it and figure it out. I did take it apart to make sure everything was together and cleaned it, checked wires and so forth. All good there.
That means its jamming, and that can mean a few things.

1. Just really bad paint

2. Get new batteries, name brand quality ones (use the stock 6AA pack)

3. Pinched wires/not assembled 100% correctly/loose connections.

4. Bad motor

So start with the first 3, and if worst comes to worse, you will need to get a new motor.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 PM #9
No1Sirbutler

Found out it was the lithium ion batteries he used. Regular alkalines worked great!
No1Sirbutler is offline   Reply With Quote