PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-10-2015, 03:12 PM #1
Congo1921

Dday? Im CO Brandenburger Kommandos

I am from Omaha now, NE Nebraska originally, been playing since before the original tippmann model 98 was ever out- my first gun was a brass eagle stingray. Anyways, I am the CO for the Brandenburger Kommandos at Dday and have been going there since either 2003 or 2004. I used to also be a division 1 PSP ref for a while during college. If anyone here has some guys interested in Dday, I would highly suggest rolling German (very target rich environment); and if the Brandenburger mission fits in well with you, then us. Feel free to email me with any questions kev6797@hotmail.com. My team has so much fun year in and out, we wouldn't consider anything else. See the video (link below).

--
In years past, we have stayed very quiet on this end because we never wanted to attract the wrong types of players to our unit. At the same time, we recognize that in today's world, people like pictures and videos so here it is. I am a cop- not known for great video editing skills but you get the point.

http://youtu.be/4EDcn1pVkKg

Brandenburger Kommandos are a special forces unit at Dday. We are the recon/ assault unit of the German army (not to be confused with snipers/ recon Geisterjagers). We work as a unit so lone wolf types need not apply. Each Kommando relies on finely-tuned tactics and coordination with others within the unit to surgically take on and eliminate much larger opposing forces. You will not learn of the specific assignments or operations of the Brandenburger Kommandos until you are a confirmed member. Historically the Brandenburgers used trickery deep behind enemy lines to succeed, but we play within the rules of the game. We do, however, sometimes use some what I will call "misdirection" or "shenanigans" to trick our opponents. In years past we have eliminated entire airborne/pathfinder units trying to make their objective from the 210. We have a lot of leaders in the Kommandos and find ourselves leading assaults all over the field throughout the day.

We are looking primarily for teams, but will also take smaller groups. We have a lot of ex-military guys and almost exclusively adults/ young adults (we have had a few ex military guys and their teenage sons, but the teenager was very solid, disciplined, and self reliant). We love to have fun and play pranks, but this is not the unit for drinking and partying, etc. We run sometimes in very small units depending on what our mission is, so if you need to be in a group, don't know the field, are unwilling to learn the field, or don't feel comfortable being relied upon, then this isn't the unit for you. We operate on the toughest terrain on the field and hump around the field ALOT so if you are injury prone, a whiner, don't know how to carry water and food with you,or not in good shape, this isn't the unit for you. We will not lower our expectations and standards. We take our tactics and the game seriously, but also understand this is a paintball game- this is vacation. We expect guys to come ready- no pushups, morning formations, or hand holding here. If you are interested, feel free to PM me. I will do my best to get you and your team in the best fit possible.

I have personally been a member of this unit since 2003 and could not imagine being apart of any other unit. If you want to experience the most Dday has to offer and love to operate as a team, this is where you belong. I love the teamwork, winning mindset, and creativity our guys bring year after year. Our unit also very much loves the target rich environment that the allies give us each year.

I need to mention that we will accept younger groups. We had a high school age church group join years ago, and they were awesome! Discipline and aggressive just the way we like. They had an adult pastor that took them all to the event and they made an excellent squad. They were self reliant and team-oriented. They were able to operate as a squad without constantly being directed on what they should do, etc. One of them now is a top tier operator in the US military. Anyways, If you have any questions about whether you would be a good fit, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Happy hunting this year and God Bless

Congo
CO- Brandenburger Kommandos

For many are called, but few are chosen- Matthew 22:14
Congo1921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups