Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-27-2014, 06:27 PM #1
MW.Easy-D
Coast Is No Coast.

MW.Easy-D is playing at Living Legends V
MW.Easy-D is playing at Living Legends VI
Quitting Paintball Come Get It.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm quitting paintball for good. Don't have time for paintball plus field nearby closed. Already have different hobby

Rules:
Act your age.
Please speak English not leet language. Had enough of that talk past years.
Once everything goes through, if your underage of 18, I will need to contact your parents if everything is good to go.
Must have money ready. I will not wait!
You can kik me on dcurt07. Its a text message app on phones. Easy to use and quick to use. You can also e-mail me at dcurtsears@gmail.com I use my e-mail daily.
If you bash on the price, YOU WILL BE REPORTED or use bad computer emotion.
Paypal or money orders is okay.

I have:
-Rolling Bag Valken Gear Bag. Wheels are good condition.

-Midwest Tsunami with Midwest "MW" Skulls on it. It also has the number "69" and says HOSTILE on the back. Size is 2XL for swag. Color is Purple. Its all wrinkled for right now.

- Sly Profits Orange with Mirror lens. Part of the Orange color is peeling. It was starting to peel off because of the sun from Living Legends 5 in Chicago. Does not affect the performance view.

- DC Arsenal Jersey Chris Designor. I've heard the jersey is very rare. It's no fake jersey. It was worn by Chris during 2007 NPPL Huntington Beach in California. I was also told that the company who made the jersey made the last name wrong.

- Dye NT10. It does have a bit of wear. I love this marker. It shot so well during Living Legends and other events that I've gone to.

- Proto PM6. Does not work. Something wrong with air hissing through the grip. It's fixable. It shot really well before it occurred. Used it plenty of times. Loved it. Does have wear.

- GOG Enemy in Black. Brand new. Bought it at Living Legends at CPX for good price. Accurate gun. Perfect for back-up or for a novice player who wants to get into the sport. Comes with a CP 14 inch. Black back. Yellow tip. Dust back. Gloss front. Accurate barrel.

- Brand new Ninja Tank 68/48 Carbon Fiber. Has always been in a Valken tank cover. Brand new o-rings on it.

- Have assorted pods included in this package. Will come with Pod pack. Will clean the pack once before send.

- I have Digital Camo Z2 brand new. Only used 3 times.

- I have two back up loaders. Bubble Gum Halo B from back then. Has MW Army Stickers. Obey Stickers. Has no lid. I also have Empire Magna loader has been used several times. Loader is included. It's not on the loader at the moment.

- I have used Valken black and yellow pants. Has a bit tear on the bottom of the pants. It's in a alright condition.

- In the gear bag stated above has all kinds of barrel cover, lube, gun kit for NT, Allen wrenches, headbands, sandanas. Other things included.

- I also have Caddy to put your paintballs in to fill your pods easier. It comes handy

Eye Candy:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I would like this package in all once. I will split the cost of the shipping if things work out.

Price: 900 obo.

If you want to see other things in the gearbag, of the markers or other things, let me know, I will take a picture of it on all sides

PM6 AND NT IS SOLD!
Thanks for your time!

Last edited by MW.Easy-D : 02-02-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: saying that pm6 and nt is sold.
MW.Easy-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2014, 10:34 AM #2
TeamSR
Bow To The King

TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TeamSR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
PM me the lowest on the NT - cash in hand
Old 02-01-2014, 12:47 PM #3
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
damico owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
damico plays in the APPA D4 division
pm'ing you on the proto

SFT DYNASTY SHOCKER F/S $210

FLEX PARTS-GREY IZE F/S
damico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:04 PM #4
MW.Easy-D
Coast Is No Coast.

MW.Easy-D is playing at Living Legends V
MW.Easy-D is playing at Living Legends VI
PM6 and NT is sold! Sorry the delay!
MW.Easy-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:40 PM #5
eddie1
Sh*t brick house

eddie1 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
$85 for gog..$80 gun + $5 pp fees.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:38 PM #6
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PM sent

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:07 PM #7
gwburton7

pm sent
gwburton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:03 AM #8
Migs

Pming
Migs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:05 AM #9
Migs

barrel sox

Hi can I get the nxe barrel cover for $1.50?
Migs is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.