Chi Town Lost Soulz
Paintcheck Pb

Unknown Factors:
SaintS
Phalanx
Knuckleheads
The 502 MVP
Seattle Sockjobs

The unknowns will be decided upon day of the game.

Partnered with:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken Sports

Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries --- FlexR

Check out my YouTube channel
Ryan.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2012, 06:47 PM #86
jsnp8nt
Gathering Storm

jsnp8nt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jsnp8nt owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jsnp8nt has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jsnp8nt has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks Ryan!

Bring on the Zombies!

The Clowns are ready to Rock!
#9 of 19 PBX LV1
Lime Spire 260
Lime PBX 68/4500 a tank w/Ninja Reg
Visit www.pbbomb.com for the #1 field in Chicagoland
Proudly Sponsored by Virtue
http://www.virtuepb.com
jsnp8nt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:53 PM #87
Ryan.O
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Ryan.O posts videos on PbNation
Ryan.O has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Map is up!

Partnered with:

Old 10-05-2012, 08:45 PM #88
jsnp8nt
Gathering Storm

Looks good!

Clowns will take all these buildings with ease.

Great weather, and the opportunity to shoot at Rob and Gino
#9 of 19 PBX LV1
Lime Spire 260
Old 10-05-2012, 09:34 PM #89
The Boys_Butcher
Leader of The Boys

I just saw another version of the map on fb. Which one is it? To be honest the other one looks like a 5 year old drew on it with crayons. At least the one posted here is clean.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:40 AM #90
jsnp8nt
Gathering Storm

It's probably the same one, but 2 different methods of marking the buildings on the map. It's all good now that Ryan has this one up.
#9 of 19 PBX LV1
Lime Spire 260
Old 10-06-2012, 08:55 PM #91
NWO_Loki
SaintS 2nd in Command

The war drum beats. It's time to war up. Mr. Muppet Mower and posters on this thread, I will see you tommorrow. Good luck and more importantly, lets have fun. Make moments and friends. Life is too short to waste time on anything else

Sponsored By:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken ---Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries
NWO_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 PM #92
jsnp8nt
Gathering Storm

See you in the AM!
#9 of 19 PBX LV1
Lime Spire 260
Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 PM #93
jsnp8nt
Gathering Storm

Thanks for all the great times today!

It was nice to meet Blue and all the Blues Crew.
I feel honored to be at his last scenario.
#9 of 19 PBX LV1
Lime Spire 260
Old 10-08-2012, 09:51 AM #94
honu
OHANA PB

honu supports Empire
Want to give a quick game review based on my experience not only at Clowns v. Zombies but at World at War earlier this year. Clowns v. Zombies was an excellent big game format scenario game. After World of War I was very unlikely to ever return to Paintball Explosion and most of the people that were at that game understand why. Quite a bit was put out on this forum and others about the players disappointment in how that game was handled overall. The owners and staff of PB Explosion as uncomfortable as it was truly must have read every word that was posted and did something about it.

The safety issues were handled completely compared to the last game. The game was much more fluid and written in a way that was easy to understand and yet still provided some challenges on how to do it on the field. The overall vibe of the game was much more friendly and positive and I think that started 100% from the top down. I would like to point out a couple of good points:

1. The safety issues across the board were excellent.
2. The refs were excellent with very good communication and hard work. They literally were in the middle of the battle taking an amazing amount of damage and when there was a player injury on the field they were very quick to react in a very professional manner.
3. The clear fact that the owners and staff took all the constructive criticism to heart and made a major effort to make sure the problems were corrected.

A couple of things that you may want to tweak but by all means are not major issues.

1. Registration gets pretty bottlenecked the way it is and it takes quite a bit of time to get through it.
2. Same with paint sales. While I know due to the shape and design of the building it may be difficult, possibly filtering registration through a different area, possible the indoor speedball field, might help the speed and flow.
3. While an effort was made to move the dead boxes to improve play on the field, it's pretty clear that if the parking lot team gets to the bus first they can usually hold off the other team for the rest of the day. This may be due to size and shape of the field and you can't fix that. Not all types of games play perfect on every field.

Once again I'd like to thank everybody for a wonderful day and I guess the best compliment I could give is after World at War, I had no intentions of coming back. I had sponsorship obligations which had me coming back to the field. While I would normally bring my 12 year old son to the game with me, after my experience at World at War, I told him he couldn't come because I didn't think it was safe. Not only would I personally return to play a game here, I would bring my 12 year old and my 10 year old. Excellent job, look forward to the next opportunity I can come out and enjoy your field.

Honu
MOFO LL6

Proudly Sponsored by CPX Sports
honu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM #95
Eric the Fish

We had a very good time and it was great to play for Blue. Good to see you also Honu. I agree that the bus area was a major choke point but what can you do. Just need lots of cannon fodder to get thru to take it to the other team. Only one mild complaint. Try to find someone who knows how to BBQ in large quantities without carbonizing the burgers and brats ( or under cooking them - I know its tough to do but it would make the players complain less)
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:25 AM #96
NWO_Loki
SaintS 2nd in Command

I had a great time. Finally was able to shoot on the PBE grounds and it was fantastic. Clowns had a good group of guys that worked together and communicated well. I didn’t know that this was going to be Blues last game as general. I’m glad he decided to end it at PBE and even more grateful I got to fight for him. Zombies put up a hell of a fight (especially in the final battle--it got close on that) so cheers to you guys.

It was an overall good day in general. The safety issues were addressed, which to me made all the difference. I suppose a suggestion would be perhaps the registration area could take place in a more open area like the speedball field or such. Or pay in the regular line but then register elsewhere. I did see that the congestion in the registration line did seem slow down the timeliness of the orientation (30-40 min delay). I’m not saying that it was the only contributor to that issue, but I’m sure it would help. Either way, PBE did a tremendous job to address any issues previously called out from the last big game. Honestly, I wasn't worried as the smart decisions they make far exceed the bad ones.

Awesome times guys

Sponsored By:
NWO_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:59 PM #97
WolfstrikePB

WolfstrikePB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WolfstrikePB is attending Decay of Nations VI
Had a great time at Clowns Vs. Zombies II. Refs you did an amazing job! I want to give a special shout-out thank you to Mr. Bernardino for letting me use his extra marker and Mike Trzebunia for letting me use his extra hopper after my marker crapped out; wouldn't have enjoyed the day as much without your help, thank you. Had a great time and can't wait to see you all there again next year.
WolfstrikePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:20 PM #98
imanut2
Just some Nutt

Well, Clowns vs Zombies 2 is now over and what a great event it was....best one yet at PBE in my opinion. The weather was awesome (for those thinking it was cold...pfft...I'm Canadian and think it was perfect LOL) and the staff worked really hard to make things happen. Was it perfect? Nahhh...but nothing in life is and if you let the little things bother you then you're doing it wrong ;=) But the problems were just small annoyances more than anything (registration line, etc)...so kudos to PBE for all the improvements they made since the last big game! :=)

So many people, teams and companies came out...I started naming some but had to delete it because this post would be a full page long...and I know I've forgotten more people than I can remember..so just suffice to say that the wide variety of folks that showed up was impressive...young to old, beginners to highly experienced, anyone and everyone :=)

...but what made the biggest impressions on me were:

1) the increase I saw of family playing together...to me, p-ball is one of the most family friendly sports because anyone, and I mean anyone, can play it...size, age, athletic skills, etc...no matter where you are on the charts YOU CAN play p-ball...and have fun doing it! :=)

2) the number of younger kids playing. Scenarios are much different from airball, rec play, etc...there are missions, goals, etc to be accomplished and there is a much different pace to the game...sometimes it may be slow as you guard a building , etc waiting for the opposing team to attack...other times it is frantic as both teams try to raise a flag, etc...so to see younger kids come out to experience this style of play was good to see....hope they continue to come back...and hopefully those with more experience will take them under their wing and help them learn how to play the game and have fun...

Anyhow...good to see old friends and meet new ones (though I've prob forgotten most of your names as I'm terrible at remembering names....so feel free to re-introduce yourselves next time LOL)...hope to see you all again sometime, somewhere...

...again, thanks to PBE, the sponsors, etc and the staff for making this event happen!
imanut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:49 PM #99
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
That was an awesome game PBE!!! Even with one arm there were sooo many clowns to shoot. Thanks guys
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM #100
abernar350

abernar350 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
abernar350 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
abernar350 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Clowns vs Zombies

Had a great time at PBE. Although I was at the last big game I did not get to play. But this time I was able to play. And play I did!! The Final battle was awesome. Seeing a sea of paintballs flying through the air was mind blowing.

Kev you are very welcome anytime you need to ,as long as Travis isn't using it, you are welcome to borrow it.

Ima you are correct, I did see more families out there playing.

I am kicking myself in the *** everytime my friends and co workers has asked me to go and I kept on coming up with lame excuses. I SHOULD OF GONE!!!!

Spoke with TJ today and was very receptive to any critcism. I didn't have any, but I did hear a few and I told him what I heard and he said any feed back is helpful to making these events more successful.

Rob even though Zombies did not prevail it was fun pballing with you!!
KUDOS to PBE

Last edited by abernar350 : 10-09-2012 at 09:42 PM.
abernar350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:04 AM #101
ROCStar

Was an AWESOME game! Had a great time playing with some brothers I haven't linked up with since the spring, got to watch Skel Etor do some crazy chite on the field, and brought home a victory. Can't ask for much more, can you?

Posted a video of how things looked from my point of view here: http://scenariopaintballteam.com/201...-vs-zombies-2/

Sponsored By:
ROCStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:31 AM #102
Greyknight
Mag-Slinger

This game was definitely worth coming out to, I cant wait for Clowns Vrs Zombies 3!!

Check out my Paintball Videos
Greyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:45 PM #103
Ryan.O

Ryan.O posts videos on PbNation
Ryan.O has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Check out pages 66-67 of this month's Paintball x3 Magazine for a write up on the game!

Partnered with:

ReplyScenario Ups