Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 05:12 PM #1
DeviantPB
 
 
DeviantPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
DeviantPB is playing at Living Legends V
DeviantPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DeviantPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DeviantPB is attending Decay of Nations VI
Geo 2.1 reg question

Does anyone know if your able to put the 2.1 reg on the geo 2?
DeviantPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2012, 05:20 PM #2
tonycon
Knuckleheads Paintball
 
tonycon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chi-Town
Annual Supporting Member
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
tonycon supports our troops
tonycon is Legendary
tonycon owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
They are the same reg-sl3. The difference is the placement of the purge valve and the angled reg collar.
__________________
Swamp SLS-whitebrown CSL-Midnight/Poison LV1 Pure/Prestige GSL

Proudly Sponsored By:
PBExplosion VirtueSpire Valken Paintball

KnuckleHeads Paintball Team
Game footage
tonycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:38 PM #3
DeviantPB
 
 
DeviantPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
DeviantPB is playing at Living Legends V
DeviantPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DeviantPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DeviantPB is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycon View Post
They are the same reg-sl3. The difference is the placement of the purge valve and the angled reg collar.
Are you able to get those two things?
DeviantPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:04 PM #4
vxmaniac
 
 
vxmaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
vxmaniac has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
the purge valve is located in the body where the reg mounts to the body... so while the 2.1 reg fits it doesnt have the purge valve which means it will fire a full shot when degassed... there can be other small issues when there isnt a purge valve present
vxmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:35 PM #5
DeviantPB
 
 
DeviantPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
DeviantPB is playing at Living Legends V
DeviantPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DeviantPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DeviantPB is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxmaniac View Post
the purge valve is located in the body where the reg mounts to the body... so while the 2.1 reg fits it doesnt have the purge valve which means it will fire a full shot when degassed... there can be other small issues when there isnt a purge valve present
I just took apart the reg and stuff what does the purge valve look like?
DeviantPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:09 PM #6
ammoeller
its morphin time
 
ammoeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Luverne, MN
ammoeller is playing at Living Legends VII
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ammoeller supports Team VICIOUS
For the safety of yourself and anyone who plays paintball with you or at your field you should not put an angled reg collar on a plain geo2.

On the geo2 the pcv is located inside the 90 degree fitting attached to the reg. it looks like a mini golf tee with a small hole through the middle. The purpose of this is to slow the purge of air when you degass the marker. Without the pcv your marker WILL fire a shot every time you degass. The pcv will not fit inside the macro fitting needed to use the angeld reg collar.

On the 2.1 they moved the location of the pcv to the top of the body where the reg attaches to the marker, allowing for the angled collar to be used.
__________________
Atlantic/Haze Geo 3
Green/Black ego9.
ammoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:13 PM #7
DeviantPB
 
 
DeviantPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Jersey
DeviantPB is playing at Living Legends V
DeviantPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DeviantPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DeviantPB is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoeller View Post
For the safety of yourself and anyone who plays paintball with you or at your field you should not put an angled reg collar on a plain geo2.

On the geo2 the pcv is located inside the 90 degree fitting attached to the reg. it looks like a mini golf tee with a small hole through the middle. The purpose of this is to slow the purge of air when you degass the marker. Without the pcv your marker WILL fire a shot every time you degass. The pcv will not fit inside the macro fitting needed to use the angeld reg collar.

On the 2.1 they moved the location of the pcv to the top of the body where the reg attaches to the marker, allowing for the angled collar to be used.
O ok thanks man thinking bout it might just stick with it the way it it cause sounds safer without it haha thanks
DeviantPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:03 AM #8
ammoeller
its morphin time
 
ammoeller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Luverne, MN
ammoeller is playing at Living Legends VII
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ammoeller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ammoeller supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantPB View Post
O ok thanks man thinking bout it might just stick with it the way it it cause sounds safer without it haha thanks
No problem man, just trying to help out.
__________________
Atlantic/Haze Geo 3
Green/Black ego9.
ammoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump