Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-19-2012, 10:14 PM #1
ladysmanfelpz

Cheapy quiet barrel for pump

So in this bad economy I sold my pimp kit and am now rocking a pump kingman hammer. Just wondering what is a cheap option for a barrel that is quiet? Right now I have a 12" .684 lapco microshot that works great and is deadly accurate. Im convinced lapco makes some of the best barrels, but the thing is so dang loud and it would be fun to have a quiet option playing with the pump. I can sacrifice a little accuracy and efficiency with it, but still not too much. Would like around a .688 bore or smaller. My best option I am looking at right now is a 16" J&J ceramic as it is usually about a .687 bore and the long length will provide plenty of porting and they can be picked up very cheaply in spyder threads. However I had a bad experience with them on a spyder I had years ago. Any other suggestions?

My New Feedback
ladysmanfelpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2012, 12:04 AM #2
Heaton
Rain likes to raep.

Heaton is playing at Living Legends VI
Heaton owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Heaton supports Team VICIOUS
Heaton supports Sherwood Forest
Heaton supports DLX Technology
Lurker and disruptive are a couple that aren't too expensive and from what I've heard, pretty quiet.

FOR SALE:
Mike Paxson NT11
Pewter/Red Luxe 2.0
70/45 Ninja tank
Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:15 PM #3
PumpStalker

PumpStalker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PumpStalker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Eigenbarrel is excellent. Works great with a pump too since it only comes in smaller bores ( .678 & .684 ).. $41 or something like that once you pay for shipping. Lightest 14" 1 piece barrel on the market too since it's 7071 aluminum instead of the usual aircraft grade 6061.

Play Pump. ಠ_ಠ

"Originally posted by wowzerz: Point is, no matter who wins the argument, it doesn't really matter."
PumpStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:24 PM #4
ladysmanfelpz

Forgot to mention I have a freak back with a .684 insert for it as well. Whats a quiet freak tip?

My New Feedback
ladysmanfelpz is offline   Reply With Quote