Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM #1
GotPho

TM-15 trigger problem?

Well I just got my board -ape- in yesterday and changed out the magnetic part for the trigger too. Trigger wasnt responding to my gun so I change it back to stock and again it didnt respond to my gun. w/ air or without.
please help?!
GotPho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:25 PM #2
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
When you're saying it's "not responding," do you mean it's not firing? Is there paint in the barrel? Were you trying it with eyes on/off? Did you set the board up properly?
Christ Krew #17

GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:20 PM #3
GotPho

Yeah I did everything right. Its just not shooting. I think its the trigger setting and I dont know how much I should turn it. =/
GotPho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:34 PM #4
TheEnglishGuy

The trigger magnet for the APE board needs to be further down, inside the trigger. Assemble it without the trigger guard so it's easy to adjust, and only screw in enough so the magnet is close to the board. Gradually screw it further away from the board and test it each full turn until it starts to activate.

Alternatively you could loosen all the other screws, leave the magnet screw so the magnet is flush to the top and then once you know it's activating, screw the other ones tighter until you get the pull you want.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote