Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-17-2012, 06:31 PM #1
rjb98

JT Tactical

so for my b-day my parents got me a JT Tactical. It came looking like a m-4. I was wonderin is there anything i could do to make it look cool or any upgrades(cyclone feed) just wonderin
rjb98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2012, 07:04 PM #2
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Barrel upgrade is the only one that comes to mind...I suppose you could mess around with the air line, put a reg or drop-forward on there. Not really much else, I don't think it'll work with the Cyclone without some serious machining work.
Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 PM #3
rjb98

What ive done so far is taped a lite on but wat im gonna do is do a paint job and wat kinda barrel thread is it?

Last edited by rjb98 : 08-19-2012 at 12:38 PM.
rjb98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:40 PM #4
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

The JT Tactical is basically the same thing as the older version of the BT Omega, and shares a lot of parts with the less-expensive BT blowback semis in the BT-4 family.

It uses Tippmann-fine threading, so it takes X7/A5/Carbine/Pro-lite barrels.

A Tippmann Cyclone feed will not fit without extensive modification, if at all, but the BT alternative, the Rip Clip, will. However, since the JT Tactical can use "normal", non gun-specific aftermarket loaders like the Invert Too or Kingman Fasta, I would recommend getting one of those instead.

Since your gun is basically a BT gun, you might want to check out the BT Picture Thread for upgrade inspiration: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2183536

My advice though, would be to upgrade your tank, mask, and loader before anything else.
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote