Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-07-2001, 12:16 AM #1
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
What I found out

Today we had a test, we tested all 3 hoppers, granted our tests may not of been proper, or fair, but hell, the way we tested them are the ONLY way that matters to us.

12v I have one from a few years ago. It dosn't have the delay, its awsome and works great. However the new ones on the market have ALOT of problems, first off they dont feed constant, they have a second pause in them that REALLY sucks. The eye is WAY to high on the tube comming out of the hopper and I chopped the 14th ball consistantally EVERY time. Kinda neat really that it can be SURE not to feed the 14th ball. Durring play, this hopper has NO problems, however it was woods play and I didnt ever have the need to shoot 14 balls straight at max speed.

Ricco2K its awsome, My first impressions were "This thing is LOUD" but the paint inside kinda muffles it down. It is still kinda loud if your in the middle of the woods and someone is stepping over you. But on the speedball course, this is the hopper to have. Timer and ball counter both come in kinda handy.

"Eggloution" This thing is a POS, a REAL POS! First off, game one I got hit in the hopper, it cracked. The plastic isnt hopper plastic, its this hard crap that cracks! Second game, it worked fine. No reall advantage. Third game I broke a ball inside of the hopper, that little dish CHOPPED a ball INSIDE of the hopper. "Oh ****" Dump the paint out, grab the rag out of your pocket and try to wipe as much paint out as you can right? WRONG, because you CAN'T. You have to take the ENTIRE thing apart, then take the tray apart ALL just to fix ONE ball. No, DEFENTALY not worth it!!!

The Ricco, although it is shaped funny, is my pick, im going to be using it again tomorrow, and this weekend. Ill keep you updated if you like, or you can hit it up on AOL.

Hope this helped
Chris
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement