Some random stuff to start: accepting all sorts of trades, offer anything, worst I would say is 'No, thank you.'
- JT Flex 7's - Show me Grillz or anything nice; want a new mask
- Green bottoms, red frames
- New foam soft-ears
- Mirrored lense and Clear lense both about 6/10 condition
- Double strapped: You M1ssed target and I Mow B****es straps
Jerseys (from left to right):
- Planet Eclipse Blue- 3XL - $20
- Dye C4 Blue - XL - $20
- JT Blue - Medium - $20
- JT Red - 2XL - $20
- Also have a 2009 Gray Draxxus Shank Jersey I believe, will put up pics tomorrow, looks simiar to the one pictured for now - $45
Next: Tanks, Tank Regs, V35 Halo and Freak Kit Inserts
Feel free to mix-and-match tanks and regs, I don't really care
Dye Throttle 70/45 - SOLD
- Out of hydro, still holds air, as you can see in picture
- Pictured on Throttle tank: Max-Flo Micro regulator
Max-Flo Micro Regulator - SOLD
- Built-in On/Off
- Low Profile
- Easy to travel with; tank unscrews easily
- Barely used; received it new, only used it twice as a backup.
Steel 47/30 - $20 OBO
- Pictured on steel tank: Dye Throttle regulator
Dye Throttle Regulator - Offer
- Needs regulator piston O-ring (3 bucks)
- Needs new gauge
Crossfire Stealth Tank Regulator - $30 OBO
Halo B - $40 OBO
- Victory/V35 board
- Clear shells once dyed green, but green is kinda fading; hint of green
Stainless Steel Freak Insert Kit - Offer; not in a hurry to sell
- 7 inserts; all stainless steel
- 1 insert; aluminum (Green .691)
- Carrying Case
- I'm keeping one insert for myself.
Invert Mini ASA - Offer
- with gauge
-I WILL NOT deal with immature kids who cannot spell.
-If you're young enough that you have to ask your parents permission to trade, I don't want to put up with your bs. (If you act old enough that I can't tell you're 12 years old, we're cool.)
-I don't want you to tell me you have "Cash In Hand", when what you really have, is a gun that needs to be sold, before you'll have that cash available.
-I do not send first, because it is a code of business conduct that the seller should always get paid first.
-If we agree on a deal and you back out, I leave you negative feedback.
-Shipping arrangments: In the event of a trade, you agree to ship first.
-If you post here, you agree to ship first
-If you require shipping insurance, it can be added at additional cost to you. If you don't opt for insurance, I cannot be held responsible for lost/damaged packages.
-Those are my terms. I'm a really laid back guy and appreciate your honesty in dealing with me.
-I have been a PBN member since 2005; Feedback is in my sig.
Also have guns for sale - check the sig! Thanks for looking!