Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 03:49 PM #1597
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.
 
mdz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MD
mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by INVERT MINI 09 View Post
revo is a...winning team, they have won the series for the past 3 years just saying haha and they won cup last year and now prolly this year
Yes sir, I first saw them several years ago. They've been at it for a very long time and worked up the ranks.

And Cole, I personally never do things and say that, but I can use it to describe others...
mdz21 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2012, 03:50 PM #1598
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by INVERT MINI 09 View Post
cole..no team has class in paintball...and collision is prolly just mad cause of the refs soo yea
I don't care that you want to run down the field guns blazing for the last point, but when you continue to play on and just unload on your opponents, that's crossing the Rubicon.

I didn't see anything wrong with the reffing.
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 07:43 PM #1599
Ego_Maniac2
XBL - QyTe aMaZiN
 
Ego_Maniac2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the PSP
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the APPA D1 division
Ego_Maniac2 is Legendary
Ego_Maniac2 supports Empire
Overall summary of 'Cup.

Went into the event completely confident and just got WRECKED all 4 matches.

I feel like I personally played well all event, not losing a single gun battle, or getting shot on the move, only dying being the last one alive and getting bunkered or being pulled on penalties. So on a personal level I had a very good event in d1, but as a team we couldn't put it together. We probably had 15 penalties in the pre-lims due to some sketchy reffing every time we were on the field, as expected wearing a Palm Beach jersey though.

and yes, Johnny Rivas is the MAN. I was on the sidelines coaching him that match hahah. Kid's only 15 years old, he's a stunter. Murks people on the snake side.

Overall good event, can't wait for the off-season to be over already.
__________________
Rack City Klutch
* Do It For The City *
R.I.P. Opie #DoItForOpie

SPG
Ego_Maniac2 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 07:49 PM #1600
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_Maniac2 View Post
Overall summary of 'Cup.

Went into the event completely confident and just got WRECKED all 4 matches.

I feel like I personally played well all event, not losing a single gun battle, or getting shot on the move, only dying being the last one alive and getting bunkered or being pulled on penalties. So on a personal level I had a very good event in d1, but as a team we couldn't put it together. We probably had 15 penalties in the pre-lims due to some sketchy reffing every time we were on the field, as expected wearing a Palm Beach jersey though.

and yes, Johnny Rivas is the MAN. I was on the sidelines coaching him that match hahah. Kid's only 15 years old, he's a stunter. Murks people on the snake side.

Overall good event, can't wait for the off-season to be over already.
Please elaborate on this "wearing a Palm Beach jersey" curse.

He's 15?!?! I need to catch up...

EDIT: Just found out that Mike Carthy is going to be my coach next season...
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 PM #1601
Ego_Maniac2
XBL - QyTe aMaZiN
 
Ego_Maniac2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the PSP
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the APPA D1 division
Ego_Maniac2 is Legendary
Ego_Maniac2 supports Empire
Palm Beach seems to have a bad rep with the ref's in the PSP for past players and their attitudes, so it's just kinda stuck with us.

I just want the webcast to upload their game already so I can hear what they were saying hahaha.
__________________
Rack City Klutch
* Do It For The City *
R.I.P. Opie #DoItForOpie

SPG
Ego_Maniac2 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 07:57 PM #1602
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_Maniac2 View Post
Palm Beach seems to have a bad rep with the ref's in the PSP for past players and their attitudes, so it's just kinda stuck with us.

I just want the webcast to upload their game already so I can hear what they were saying hahaha.
I guess I'm the only ref with a "Forgive and forget" policy.

During the game or afterwards?
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:05 PM #1603
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.
 
mdz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MD
mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
So apparently Sandy is the real deal... Federal government is shut down, all public transit is shut down, most employers are not going to open... but my employer has not said anything yet about what I am to do tomorrow...
mdz21 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:07 PM #1604
INVERT MINI 09
#23
 
INVERT MINI 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Castle, DE
INVERT MINI 09 plays in the PSP
INVERT MINI 09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
INVERT MINI 09 posts videos on PbNation
INVERT MINI 09 supports DLX Technology
cole im only 15 lol
__________________
Ill Will ● Squill
RevoVSB
SPGNinja Club
Best Jersey Designs Around!Gear For Sale
INVERT MINI 09 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:33 PM #1605
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdz21 View Post
So apparently Sandy is the real deal... Federal government is shut down, all public transit is shut down, most employers are not going to open... but my employer has not said anything yet about what I am to do tomorrow...
Quit yer whining. Sandy is nothing, it's only a category 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVERT MINI 09 View Post
cole im only 15 lol
I thought you were 14...
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:35 PM #1606
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.
 
mdz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MD
mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportinYou View Post
Quit yer whining. Sandy is nothing, it's only a category 1.
I think the biggest problem here is our tall, old trees that like to take down power lines.

I'm going to move my motorcycle to the bottom floor of the garage so it doesn't get toppled over.
mdz21 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:50 PM #1607
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdz21 View Post
I think the biggest problem here is our tall, old trees that like to take down power lines.

I'm going to move my motorcycle to the bottom floor of the garage so it doesn't get toppled over.
Palm trees...

Second floor might be best. Cuz floods.
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 PM #1608
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.
 
mdz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MD
mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportinYou View Post
Palm trees...

Second floor might be best. Cuz floods.
It's on the top part of the bottom floor. Also it's covered up and I have a few old OJ bottles filled with water weighing it down, it shouldn't be going anywhere.
mdz21 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 09:29 PM #1609
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Well then, have a fun hurricane party!
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:13 PM #1610
Ego_Maniac2
XBL - QyTe aMaZiN
 
Ego_Maniac2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the PSP
Ego_Maniac2 plays in the APPA D1 division
Ego_Maniac2 is Legendary
Ego_Maniac2 supports Empire
I wanna hear what they had to say during the game, after, and especially during the last point lmao.
__________________
Rack City Klutch
* Do It For The City *
R.I.P. Opie #DoItForOpie

SPG
Ego_Maniac2 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:14 AM #1611
p8ballrr
CHACHI
 
p8ballrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
p8ballrr plays in the PSP
p8ballrr is playing at Living Legends V
p8ballrr is for the Gunfight
p8ballrr plays in the APPA D4 division
p8ballrr is attending Decay of Nations VI
paintball!
p8ballrr is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 06:31 AM #1612
SupportinYou
FSSSB
 
SupportinYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Sunny South
SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego_Maniac2 View Post
I wanna hear what they had to say during the game, after, and especially during the last point lmao.
I'm sure there were plenty of anathemas being slung around with the paint.
SupportinYou is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:59 AM #1613
chrispydct
SLO AZN
 
chrispydct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Francisco
Annual Supporting Member
chrispydct plays in the PSP
chrispydct supports Cereal Killerz 2
chrispydct owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrispydct plays in the APPA D4 division
chrispydct is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Hola everyone. Hope those of you who went to Cup (regardless of winning) still had fun.

Go Giants! World Series Champs 2012!!!!
chrispydct is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:26 AM #1614
mdz21
Bigger. Faster. Stronger.
 
mdz21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MD
mdz21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdz21 is an NCPA player
mdz21 plays in the APPA D5 division
Good morning, gang. Ocean City MD's main pier is gone. I'm in the basement of my friend's house who has a generator. Our work servers are crashing.

And I suddenly have this craving for brains.
mdz21 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 12:12 PM #1615
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Morning guys, this kids got gas


How was cup for those of you that played?
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 12:39 PM #1616
HarrisonJones
#9
 
HarrisonJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 501 AR
Annual Supporting Member
HarrisonJones is a Professional paintball player
HarrisonJones plays in the PSP
HarrisonJones supports Empire
It was fun. IMO are team didn't do well but I played really well. Lost like one gun battle. Always was last alive. Made my bunkers clean. (Except last game) shot the hell out of alot of people. It was a good rebound from last cup for me. I'm improving everyday I feel. It's amazing to look back at even 3 months ago and see how much better I've gotten. A year ago is scary how much better I am. I can't wait till event one now. Coming back with a vengeance for 1st gonna bring it hard
__________________
TEXAS STORM

Avid - Paintball Arkansas - Empire - HK Army

Youtube
HarrisonJones is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 12:41 PM #1617
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonJones View Post
It was fun. IMO are team didn't do well but I played really well. Lost like one gun battle. Always was last alive. Made my bunkers clean. (Except last game) shot the hell out of alot of people. It was a good rebound from last cup for me. I'm improving everyday I feel. It's amazing to look back at even 3 months ago and see how much better I've gotten. A year ago is scary how much better I am. I can't wait till event one now. Coming back with a vengeance for 1st gonna bring it hard
That's awesome!
Congratulations
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump