Old 11-28-2012, 06:10 PM #1
DonaldXFPP (Banned)
Xfactor Paintball Park!

DonaldXFPP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DonaldXFPP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DonaldXFPP is attending Decay of Nations VI
Paintball Government V1: The Founding Fathers

Paintball Government

Alright so today i had this idea of a paintball government. Not literally a government. So this will be my version 1 of this idea. I really want this to be successful because im interested in where it can lead to and how others react and interact with it,so lets do this!
Ive broken it up into the first three versions of this club
V1: Brainstorming

In this version, i will take everyone's input on how this should be run. For the first version i want to hear everyone's ideas on this, whether it be good or bad. I wanna know if this sounds interesting to you and is it worth being a club on Pbnation.
V2: Recruitment
In this version, i thought it would be cool if we elected people as authorities. As an authority, you will help smoothly run the club for so long and then someone new will be elected. I thought it would be cool if instead of two house we have Woodsball and Speedball. This is where i think the government idea comes into play.
V3: Action!
In this version, we will initiate everything we talked about in the previous versions. Everyone's idea and opinion will be conjoined and be put into action. This is why I need everyone's opinion,is because your voice will be heard!
__________________________________________________ _______________
Alright guys lets see how this plays out!
DonaldXFPP is offline   Reply With Quote