Originally Posted by T0AD
Anyone find sniping to be unreal easy? I feel that if you are good, you are GOOD. But at the same time i feel that i can pick up a sniper at any time and get 3-4 kills without any effort whatsoever. The variable zoom is super handy in the house on Standoff. Lots of entry points to get pooped on from behind however.
Anyone down to play around 7 CST?
Yes I agree sniping is really easy now. But at the same time, I feel like I got worse
at sniping in this game. In MW3 I was really good at snap shooting against enemies, including snipers. Now, I feel like I'm terrible at it. I only win, say 4/10 of my snap shooting battles whereas in MW3 I was winning 8/10 easily. I understand that they're different games, but just bringing it up for discussion.
Sniper riflez now haz mucho power...
Tbh I can only remember like 3 names of guns in the game so far hahaha.
Favorites as of right now:
- SVU-AS - Ballistics CPU and the fast mag (My favorite sniper rifle)
- DSR-50 - Ballistics CPU and variable zoom (My long range please kill them in 1 shot rifle)
- LSAT - Fore grip and FMJ (Incredibly powerful. I can honestly almost compare it to the Death Machine. srsly!)
- R870-MCS - I put the longer barrel on it and a red dot and I'm happy. First game I used it like this I destroyed fools. But then every game I played after that for the next hour I was laggy and it literally just didn't kill people in one hit. It took 3, and if I didn't kill them by then they shot me
- MSMC - Unlocked the red dot and laser sight as well as something else in one game yesterday (put it from like level 1 --> 4) but didn't get to use it with the attachments.
Not ordered in my favorite --> least favorite, really. Just st00f that I like
B23R is my favorite pew pew side arm
So that would be 5pm EST, correct? I shall see, sir
Do we have a list of players on every console/platform going? If not I'll produce one