Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-15-2012, 07:50 PM #22
CHRONOBREAK

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky984 View Post
Thank you Mr. Mod USAFWD.

Dude Chrono... We called each other back and forth multiple times. I don't know why you're denying it so much. It's sad that you're trying to use your positive feedback as a way to make you seem like the victim here. Karma will come back on you dude so I'm not worried about a couple hundred bucks. It's the principle of the matter.

Like I said before, if you want to make it right, PayPal me over $250 or send my gun back then I'll send yours back. You're already not a trustworthy person so I won't be shipping first.

I really don't have time for this b.s. either take your negative feedback for what you have done to me or make it right by sending my gun back or $250.

I'm getting back to more important things in life.
PROVE WHERE ANY PHONE CALLS WERE MADE THEN. DO IT.
I have asked you MULTIPLE times to prove where ANY phone calls were made by you or me to each other as well as proof of where I said Geo 2.0 and you have NOT provided ANYTHING to show me or ANYONE otherwise. Even other people are asking yet you STILL cannot provide it thus making you look even more like a liar.
I am NOT trying to convince anyone I am a victim of ANYTHING. I am WELL aware that I came out well on top of this trade by getting the trade straight up but again, that is YOUR mistake for not doing your research on the trade.
If anything karma will catch up with YOU for being a compulsive liar about this whole situation. I have no ill feelings about the trade at all nor do I feel bad about it.

Last edited by CHRONOBREAK : 08-15-2012 at 07:55 PM.
CHRONOBREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2012, 07:57 PM #23
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRONOBREAK View Post
Until he admits he is lying about me calling him or him calling me and the gun leaking and trying to portray me as a liar and scammer I won't even begin to think about it.
Obviously each of you has a different take the situation and somewhere in between is the truth. I don't think making such demands really helps anything. I could perhaps see an apology for a scammer accusation, but that is about it. Again, if I were you I would reverse the transaction like it never happened.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:01 PM #24
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

Macky984 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Macky984 is for the Gunfight
Macky984 supports Pev's Paintball
Of course you wouldn't have any ill feelings or feel bad about it. You're the one who got what you wanted and clearly won on the deal.

I said my part. I'll make it very clear again. You either send me the $250 or ship my gun back. Once I receive your gun I will ship the geo back to you and remove the negative feedback. Otherwise, I'd like people to know what kind of person you really are.

It's cool if you wanna be a brat about it though. What goes around comes around.
Macky984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 PM #25
Km290206

Just reading through this and I understand the mods point of sending the gun out to make it right, but is Macky reimbursing for the original overnight shipping as well? (40 or so dollars). Also, who's to say this guy didn't use it for his tourney and bash it up. I wouldn't send it back unless Macky sent the geo back and it was returned in the condition I sent it in, even then I would be reluctant to send it back.
Km290206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:55 PM #26
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

I just got the gun yesterday. Typically tournaments are on the weekends...
Old 08-16-2012, 12:32 AM #27
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
perhaps you would consider using 3rd party to ensure you both had some coverage.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:01 AM #28
Dudu222
Nota2k8r

Dudu222 is BST Trusted
Honestly, yes Macky might have been confused but damn man..how do you mess up that bad? I understand that you (chrono) made out very well here and in fact did not mislead Macky at all. As majority of people would do, you thought you were getting that "once in a life time deal" and capitalized. Macky, i think you need to stop slinging these insults around until you can post some evidence that you guys exchanged phone calls, or u called him, or he called u, or whatever it is make up your mind brother.

BOTH FT
Dudu222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:23 AM #29
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

phillysteve is a Moderator
phillysteve is Legendary
phillysteve supports DLX Technology
Mod already offered a simple solution

Do a trade back at the person who made the error's expense - he clearly already said he would do this.

OR

Keep the negative feedback and move on with your life.

You owe no one anything, it is simply your choice to either do something stand-up and nice or keep the profit you made off of someone's stupidity. We all know the trade was not even at all and you basically doubled your money.

Personally I would ship the marker back at his expense and take an apology for wasting your time. Bickering like children is just a waste of both of your time.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:36 AM #30
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com

Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
Mod already offered a simple solution

Do a trade back at the person who made the error's expense - he clearly already said he would do this.

OR

Keep the negative feedback and move on with your life.

You owe no one anything, it is simply your choice to either do something stand-up and nice or keep the profit you made off of someone's stupidity. We all know the trade was not even at all and you basically doubled your money.

Personally I would ship the marker back at his expense and take an apology for wasting your time. Bickering like children is just a waste of both of your time.
i wouldnt send the gun back...... i think this whole situation is stupid. Macky has yet to show any proof that he talked to chrono or that chrono misled him. i can't believe the mods didnt realize this yet. I dont get why they cant remove the feedback if chrono has shown all the proof he needs and Macky has yet been able to provide anything at all except for some shady accusations. even if the mods dont do anything about it i wouldnt send the gun back. that 1 negative will not ruin his whole reputation. he has had over 100+ positive deals on this site. one negative wont ruin his rep.

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:31 AM #31
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Honestly, you should reverse the deal and give him his original marker back. He is even willing to pay the return shipping. People make honest mistakes some times and it looks like this guy did. We cannot remove the negative feedback. You two will need to work it out. Honestly though, it looks like you took advantage of someone with little knowledge of PE markers.
I disagree. A deal is a deal and once you agree to it or go through with it you have to deal with the consequences whether positive or negative. Each party should take the proper steps before the transaction or deal with the outcome. Do you think that in the real world, for example the corporate business world, it would be acceptable for one party to ruin the reputation of another party because they made a bad business transaction with them? Party B did not force Party A into the transaction just like the OP did not force the person leaving negative feedback to trade with him. The pictures clearly show that the item was a Geo not a Geo2 while they may not show all of the damage the person leaving negative feedback is claiming the marker has. It would be in his best interest to upload pictures as well.

Negatives due to buyer's remorse should not be tolerated.
iRoNiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:34 AM #32
NEPxWeezy
Deese Nutz

NEPxWeezy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NEPxWeezy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NEPxWeezy plays in the APPA D4 division
NEPxWeezy supports DLX Technology
I'd like to see some pictures of the geo's tears and scratches. Also a video of it leaking if it did infact.
NEPxWeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:03 PM #33
basementN3k0
THAT COCKER/PUMP GUY...

basementN3k0 supports Pev's Paintball
basementN3k0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
basementN3k0 is Boss
All I see it's *****ing, complaining, pointing fingers, poor planning, and lack of common sense. I always make a boxing vid, unboxing vid, loads of pics, and a detailed description just to save everyone pain and anguish. Cover all your bases so you don't have to deal with this.
Feedback~ PBN +97/0/0|Ebay +116/0/0
[/b][/size]DP G3 SE|Bob Long G6R|CCM S5|2K4 Cocker|WGP Ranger|SFT/NXT Shocker
basementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:12 PM #34
AoSpades
You want Boom Boom?

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VIII
AoSpades supports our troops
Alright, this is rediculous.

Macky, you own an online store, as well as apparent "other stores." YOU need to do research before trading a marker. It doesn't matter that "all you know are Dye markers" That's just complete lack of initiative and laziness on your part.

Also saying that you have "a busy life" just reinforces my previous statement. If you own a business that deals with paintball and you feel the need to branch out to different companies, you need to do the research, plain and simple.

Furthermore, looking at ALL of the screenshots the OP has posted, as well as his original thread shows me that you just didn't take the time to ask anything about this marker.

If you have any chance of surviving in this thread, I'd highly sugges tyou take pictures and screenshots to justify your accusation. because as of right now, it's looking more and more like trader's remorse.
AoSpades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:38 PM #35
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
@ Macky984 - Where is your proof? Pictures? Any screen shots of anything that showed that you had every good reason to believe that this was a perfectly functioning Geo 2, and has been proven as such? The fact that you don't have much time, well, then maybe you should consider dropping a job or two? Seriously, if you are working a tedious job, and running two or three other businesses, and have a family on the side, something is suffering, and this just goes to show that perhaps, it is the paintball side of things.

Honestly, it isn't that hard to do the research to figure out what you are dealing with. I have had someone offer me a trade deal where I had no idea what it was, and went out and spent around 10 minutes, and had a pretty good idea what they were offering. Not that hard, and since you have this nice little link in your sig for your paintball store, that includes used items that are older than this marker, you really don't have much of an excuse here.

Plus, you are making some claims that it more scratched up than the pictures that he took of it show, and that it leaks. So do you have any proof, like pictures and/or video that can back that up? If you can, great, post them up. But if not, this is simply sounding like a case of buyers remorse.

And one other thing, according to the text messages between the two of you, you even mention that you get great prices on Planet Eclipse stuff, but no mention of DYE. Seriously? This is coming back to bite you in the rear man.

If a trade back is to happen, I would recommend that a Third party be involved, and that both people do this:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3745236

Good thread, and I posted, on the third page, #57, from some other videos that I saw about how and why to do the boxing and unboxing videos.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:46 PM #36
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

I don't have time look up all that **** and make videos and such. I'm not worried about it. I got taken to the cleaners and I'll accept it for what it is.

It's funny how the very few "Yeti" guys come out of nowhere... I think I know where that came from... as well as other things.

I'm done with this and not worried about it. It's only money. You can't take it with you when you die. Karma will come back to get him at some point.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:53 PM #37
iRoNiQ

Quote:
I don't have time look up all that **** and make videos and such. I'm not worried about it. I got taken to the cleaners and I'll accept it for what it is.

It's funny how the very few "Yeti" guys come out of nowhere... I think I know where that came from... as well as other things.

I'm done with this and not worried about it. It's only money. You can't take it with you when you die. Karma will come back to get him at some point.
You are so focused on telling everyone you "got scammed" and "got taken" and "were ripped off" yet you have failed to provide any sort of proof and when asked to provide proof you respond with either a.) I don't have time or b.) I got scammed.

The negative feedback should be removed.
iRoNiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:03 PM #38
Km290206

Traders remorse.... To the original geo owner, I'd make him pay for ALL shipping cost before I'd ship. Also make him pay for third party or ship first just to protect yourself.
Km290206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:12 PM #39
OHIO FTW
Gunnin' down that snake

OHIO FTW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports DLX Technology
lol at this situation. The dude with the geo has outsmarted you so you gave up bro, just admit it. And you call him a brat? Your the one *****ing at him and changing up your side of the story
OHIO FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:21 PM #40
AoSpades
You want Boom Boom?

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VIII
AoSpades supports our troops
Quote:
Yet you have time to bicker and argue. All you have to do is take screen shots of the conversations. Pretty simple.
Quote:
Yeah it's because one of us "yeti guys" came into a thread that all of us "yeti guys" frequent and told us to check out how absurd this particular thread is.
Quote:
Karma? If anything, karma went after you for not taking a tiny amount of time to look over your trade and make sure to ask if it was a Geo2 and Compare the pictures with other Geos so you can tell the difference between the two.
Istead you went in blindly, and payed in the end... Karma got you buddy.
AoSpades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:37 PM #41
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com

Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well after all that bickering by Macky it seems like he decided to put that geo up on his site up for sale.... and according to your description it is in better condition than you described in this thread.
This is the exact wording he used on his site:
Quote:
Up for grabs is this custom anno Geo. This is a regular Geo. It has some scratches on it from just being an older gun.

It doesn't *need* new grips the grip does have a rip in it right behind the trigger.

I just recently received this gun in a trade and really have no interest in it.

Offers are welcome. Gun trades will be HIGHLY in my favor.
and here is the link: http://www.mackyspaintball.com/Custo...omAnnoGeo1.htm

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:50 PM #42
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
The trolling, insults, and post spam stops now. None of it helps resolve the situation and it certainly doesn't contribute anything other than frustration.

Thanks.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote