PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 PM #1
mr34727

Quitting Sale

EDIT: Just have the 68/3k tank, Spyder RS, and Quantum hopper left, pictures in the link below ($120 shipped for all 3). The hopper neck is too skinny for the spyder feedneck, you'll need to tape the neck to get a snug fit.

VVVV****SOLD***VVV
Looking to sell all my paintball gear. I bought the gear used at the beginning of the summer, but have only played once since then so it is time to go. Everything pictured for $375 or best offer (shipping included).

http://imgur.com/a/1w1kc#0

Invert Mini
Spyder RS
Halo B/Empire B loader with rip drive
Eggy 2 hopper (evolution 2)
Some other electric hopper
3 pod packs with pods
barrel condom
68/3k tank
68/4500 tank
JT Flex mask

Last edited by mr34727 : 10-31-2012 at 11:14 PM.
mr34727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 PM #2
Flash aka Dan

I have not owned my own gun yet so just wondering if you think this would be good start up kit. I am interested though.

Last edited by Flash aka Dan : 10-31-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Flash aka Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:40 PM #3
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force

Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Both tanks are in hydro... Looks like the seller is asking a fair price. Not a huge Mini fan myself, but that's personal preference. They're good markers, and have their popularity for a reason.

Free bump to the OP.
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:39 PM #4
mr34727

Thanks marmaduke,

and yes you should have some fun with this kit. I actually really like the mini- it does feel as the name implies when you first start using it. At the end of the day (the one time I played with it), it actually just felt like an extension of my arm. Very light, no kick, great trigger. IMO an excellent value for the money. Very accurate. I used to play back in the day (read: I payed 1k for my SFT shocker, yikes), and this mini for blows anything from that era out of the water.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:45 PM #5
remeberkavs33 (Banned)
OOHH YEAAH YOOU BETCCHAA

I got money and PMed you can take this off your hands quick
remeberkavs33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 PM #6
mr34727

Never got your pm, but just sold most of this, updating now
Old 11-01-2012, 07:23 AM #7
Flash aka Dan

Well I tried, it happens. Thanks for the response though appreciate it.
Flash aka Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:34 PM #8
Defiant05

I bought the mini. Great job on the shipping - super fast and packed nicely.
Defiant05 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.