Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-14-2012, 11:21 AM #1
**Entropy**
O.o

**Entropy** plays in the APPA D4 division
NHIP, GSP, Tradeout Paintball all closing

To our valued customers:

Rumors started to circle Sunday morning about NHIP closing its doors for good. The rumors are true, Mark Hogue the owner is closing up shop at the end of the month and moving to Florida to semi retire. As owner of Tradeout Paintball I would like to publicly thank him for everything he has done in support of my endeavors in the sport. As a customer I will miss the field
and my friends their greatly. As a store owner Mark not only gave me my start up capital, believed in me, but also guided me through the difficulties of owning a business. He has also become one of my closest friends and confidants, and for that he has my eternal gratitude.

As for the Tradeout; the store currently resides inside NHIP and will not have the capital to keep up with the rent of such a large building. Further more I do not have the time necessary to run the whole field. For now the store will need to close. We will have a fire sale in conjunction with Break and Run Billiards outside of NHIP the weekend of the 25th and 26th. For anyone who is on the fence about getting gear, this will be the sale to hit. Anyone looking for something specific from our inventory is encouraged to visit me before the sale but every item in the store will be up for sale that weekend including many of the antiques we have collected over the last 3 years.

I would like to personally thank our customers for their continued support. Without you their wouldn't be a store. For everyone who bought equipment from me with the expectation of a warranty, the stores phone number has always been my personal number. I will continue to offer customer service from my home for the equipment I sold. In the mean time I will look for a new home for the store, which I intend to reopen if we can find a location that makes financial sense. Mark and I also continue to discuss the fate of GSP and I will keep customers informed as to its fate as well.

To all my friends, family, and customers who made the field and store a place I called HOME and not a job.....Thank you

-Aj
Owner and Operator of Tradeout Paintball.

P.S. Visit our Facebook page for up to date info including our fire sale inventory.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:27 AM #2
brownellts7

brownellts7 plays in the APPA D5 division
brownellts7 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Can you post the link to your Facebook?
brownellts7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:45 AM #3
Gereima

Gereima has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gereima has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trade-...32602513437088
Old 08-15-2012, 06:45 AM #4
**Entropy**
O.o

Thank you.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:28 AM #5
mas11j

mas11j plays in the PSP
Ill be there, sad to see you go
United #12
mas11j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:06 AM #6
**Entropy**
O.o

Fire Sale prices are already up anyone interested can stop by and get an early look, and yeah buy before the storm
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 AM #7
MicHauŠ¹²
I Do My Own Stunts

MicHauŠ¹² owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
have a website so we can see what you have in stock?

Mainepb.com
"Originally posted by DYE=cool: One time, me and my friends used marijuana needles, to make a long story short my penis fell off."

People that say agg need to die in a fire
MicHauŠ¹² is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups