Just small updates.
I removed a collar from my coils to go lower, and it rubbed at full lock. Added some more caster and now it just clears. Will have to drive it to see if it rubs on bumps and whatnot.
Mounted my flexfuel in a spot that seemed perfect for return. Need to order some fittings and line and redo my fuel lines now. Still waiting on all my big parts still though. Need to figure out what to do about all this wiring too! One day when its to my liking I will fill holes and spray my bay, until now its a ugly holey nightmare!
Then no pictures but I pulled off all my trim, and rolled my fenders as far as possible. Cut out the sidevents for my intercooler, put the blockoff plate on my passenger side. Painted some cracked paint from rolling, reinstalled trim, and set rear suspension up so far.