PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-13-2014, 10:00 AM #1
cvm973
Supra owner

What should I do with this ?

So I had a great trip to Vegas last month . So Bradley & I were looking on ebay I bought this from Canada . Ricky says it might be able to make some power.

What should I try and find to put it in ?

-Roy "the skipper" Hernandez
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1418482760137.jpg (129.5 KB, 30 views)
cvm973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2014, 10:16 AM #2
cvm973
Supra owner

Oh check out Ricky's new G ride too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1418483800415.jpg (111.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg image_1418483808681.jpg (92.8 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-13-2014, 10:32 AM #3
sublimize24
SUB-limize.

sublimize24 helped look for balloons
sublimize24 supports Team VICIOUS
sublimize24 is an NCPA player
sublimize24 plays in the APPA beginner division
Honestly what is this account?

Btw that ghetto *** Caddy has PA inspection stickers so stop lying.
2004 Audi A4, USP MT6
www.allpaintballsupplies.com
sublimize24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:07 PM #4
cvm973
Supra owner

Cheaper insurance my dude , and that way he doesn't deal with smog . Ricky is international if you know what I mean ...

-Roy "the skipper" Hernandez
Old 12-14-2014, 12:43 PM #5
thedeem0n
Need Team (Backplayer)

has been a member for 10 years
it's a Caddilac, so trade it for 2 Hondas (which will run well-past 300,000 miles, I've had 2 that went over 500K when their transmission's went, the motors still ran fine...) Okay, that's an American Car...as much as it is probably making my grandfather spin in his grave like he's rolling down a hill when I say this...as I mentioned before I've had 2 Honda's go over 500 thousand, I crashed a Honda Del Sol, Flipped it into woods, it was upside-down, in the woods, the throttle was stuck wide-open (so-to-speak - I'm not sure of what other terms to put what happened in, so I'm talking about it like it's a motocross bike, but same idea...) the motor was still running while the car was upside-down (I got thrown out the Targa top of the car which explains why I'll die before I ever buy another car with a convertible top, or T-Tops EVER AGAIN, but there you go...) it's a really long story, but in today's age, Honda's the future...with Cars AND Motorcycles....
Old 12-14-2014, 01:15 PM #6
Ozamataz Buckshank

It's cute when people have no idea what their talking about.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:11 AM #7
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeem0n View Post
it's a Caddilac, so trade it for 2 Hondas (which will run well-past 300,000 miles, I've had 2 that went over 500K when their transmission's went, the motors still ran fine...) Okay, that's an American Car...as much as it is probably making my grandfather spin in his grave like he's rolling down a hill when I say this...as I mentioned before I've had 2 Honda's go over 500 thousand, I crashed a Honda Del Sol, Flipped it into woods, it was upside-down, in the woods, the throttle was stuck wide-open (so-to-speak - I'm not sure of what other terms to put what happened in, so I'm talking about it like it's a motocross bike, but same idea...) the motor was still running while the car was upside-down (I got thrown out the Targa top of the car which explains why I'll die before I ever buy another car with a convertible top, or T-Tops EVER AGAIN, but there you go...) it's a really long story, but in today's age, Honda's the future...with Cars AND Motorcycles....
Why didn't you just wear the seatbelt ?

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:14 AM #8
draginframe
you cant catch me!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedeem0n View Post
You know how I know you are gay? You drove a del sol.
draginframe is offline   Reply With Quote