Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-13-2012, 09:07 PM #1
carlito

soft touch bolt

I really like my wrath. My shot counter (that I reset when I bought) is over 10,000 shots after this weekend. But, I used to break paint at least a couple times a day when I used it. My eyes work fine. It just seemed to me that the front of the bolt was kind of sharp and pointy. So I super glued an o-ring onto the face of the bolt. I have not had a break since then. Yesterday I was shooting the most fragile Evil I have ever had, but still no breaks. I switched to my pump for the 2nd half of the day, used the same barrel, but the pump was breaking paint. seriously if anyone is having this issue get an oring that is nice and thick and be sure it isn't so big that it will rub the detents, but not too small where it will block airflow in the center. If anyone shows interest in this I can work on getting some pics up.
carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2012, 11:30 AM #2
Grappler2128

Hey that is some great info could you please post a pic?
Thanks
Grappler2128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:42 PM #3
carlito

*update*

Played another day of woodsball. Another case and a half of paint shot in the Diablo. I did break 1 ball. But as I found that even though paint is the same brand that does not mean it is the same bore size. Last months evil was 682. I assumes it would be the same again. But after I broke that ball I doubled check the bore and had to switch to a 692. So that 1 ball broke because I was way underbored. Switched the back on my pipe kit and smooth sailing all day after that.

Soft touch bolt for the win!

I'll try to get a pick up sometime. Anyone interested pm me. I had to buy a 10 pack of orings, so I could mail you one. Just send me a stamped and addressed envelope.
carlito is offline   Reply With Quote