PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 PM #43
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

I have to haze all you new guys somehow!
MikeSantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:14 PM #44
jacapbinc
BIG BLACK

jacapbinc plays in the PSP
jacapbinc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jacapbinc plays in the APPA D4 division
Noobies!!!! Get Registered With Appa!!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, GET REGISTERED WITH APPA AND PM ME WITH YOUR ENTIRE APPA# (EVERYTHING BEFORE AND AFTER THE DASH) ASAP!!!
jacapbinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:48 PM #45
Steady27
#THELUXEMOB

When you guys having tryouts?

NINJA PAINTBALL

#POOTYPAINTBALL
Steady27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:40 PM #46
jacapbinc
BIG BLACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady27 View Post
When you guys having tryouts?
Bring ya *** out this Saturday, ready to play by 9... and come holla at the BIG BLACK LOUD GUY (So I'm called) I will have my MWXL line out there grinding but they will not be taking any jump on's. However, the other guys will be there as well. Come show us what you got!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:31 PM #47
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

Hope all you MoFo's are ready to get nasty tommorow!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:01 PM #48
1badWS6
TATT!!

1badWS6 is playing at Living Legends V
1badWS6 is playing at Living Legends VI
1badWS6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
1badWS6 supports DLX Technology
Infractions rule...
Old 09-02-2012, 09:12 PM #49
1badWS6
TATT!!

Looked good out there guys! I'm waiting for black to put in some words!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:13 PM #50
kylefff
Squirrel

kylefff plays in the PSP
kylefff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kylefff is an NCPA player
kylefff plays in the APPA D4 division
we won the 1st game against mayhem we went 1-2 not 0-2.....
kylefff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:34 PM #51
1badWS6
TATT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefff View Post
we won the 1st game against mayhem we went 1-2 not 0-2.....
I thought it was the 2nd game against mayhem but I knew you guys didn't go 0-2.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:10 AM #52
PBALLER JIM

Annual Supporting Member
PBALLER JIM plays in the PSP
PBALLER JIM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBALLER JIM plays in the APPA D3 division
all i have say about today is its paintball!! Now lets try to get line together for cup even if we gotta play d3 or d4 lets play some ball!
WindyCity Rapture <3
PBALLER JIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:49 PM #53
1badWS6
TATT!!

Anybody going to be out Sunday? I need to play!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:51 PM #54
MikeSantor
Wub Wub Wub

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBALLER JIM View Post
all i have say about today is its paintball!!!
Getting shot filling into secondaries in the games that decide if you go into semi's is not "paintball". When you guys walked off the field after that third game you should all have been telling yourselfes "that's the last time I will ever lose to Mayhem." Not "oh well, that's paintball...."

"Its ok to lose but you can't get comfortable with it. When you lose its got to hurt..."

Its time to take it to the next level. I'm sick of losing and I refuse to get comfortable with it.

September 16th is a manditory 2 case practice. All paint will be brought into the pit. All water will be brought into the pit. We will not leave the field until practice is over. I mean the actaul field. If you can't go without a cigarette for a few hours, your off the team. If you can not go without food for a few hours, your off the team. If you can't take getting yelled at for making slow, sloppy moves, your off the team. When there is someone at the other end of the field, we will play them. If there isn't, we will scrim against our line. We will be doing drills and we will be doing lots and lots of running.

I'm sick of it not hurting anyone to lose. ****s not going to b sunshine and roses any more. If you guys want to win then we are going to do what we have to do to win.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:42 AM #55
kylefff
Squirrel

kylefff plays in the PSP
kylefff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kylefff is an NCPA player
kylefff plays in the APPA D4 division
Yes!!!!!!

mike i completely agree with you all the games we lost was on stupid mistakes we should of been 3 and 1 but we let up and played down to mayhem level we smashed them the first game but then lost all momentum in the 2nd game. after we lost i knew we were done cause we were 2 and 2 and down time wise to other teams. we had a shot of having a good seed but we let it slip.
drilling and having a hard practice is a great idea and is what we need if any one is hoping to do well at cup. ill do every thing i can to get down there but to be realistic im 120 miles away with no car. If i cant make it down there i promise ill grind it out with my college team i hope to play every week end so when i come home from school ill be much better then i was this season.
kylefff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:52 PM #56
PBALLER JIM

Annual Supporting Member
PBALLER JIM plays in the PSP
PBALLER JIM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PBALLER JIM plays in the APPA D3 division
Mike I worded that wrong. Its is paintball so in eyes that means next sunday we gotta ball harder practice as a team keep learning from our mistakes! We have to keep playing as team because the games we smashed people the communication was there everyone knew the shock count and was relaying all info to both sides of the field. And im never comfortable with losing i hate!!! I dont practice to throw away or play in the pouring rain just cause i want to. I do it bc i want to win and i want the best advantage i can going into a tournament so we as team can win and play great paintball together!!! We have to find a set of core guys that want to keep playing no jumping on and off 3 or 4 guys at time. We need people that are willing to put in the time and effort that is needed to become a better!
WindyCity Rapture <3

Last edited by PBALLER JIM : 09-04-2012 at 12:57 PM.
PBALLER JIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 PM #57
1badWS6
TATT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBALLER JIM View Post
Mike I worded that wrong. Its is paintball so in eyes that means next sunday we gotta ball harder practice as a team keep learning from our mistakes! We have to keep playing as team because the games we smashed people the communication was there everyone knew the shock count and was relaying all info to both sides of the field. And im never comfortable with losing i hate!!! I dont practice to throw away or play in the pouring rain just cause i want to. I do it bc i want to win and i want the best advantage i can going into a tournament so we as team can win and play great paintball together!!! We have to find a set of core guys that want to keep playing no jumping on and off 3 or 4 guys at time. We need people that are willing to put in the time and effort that is needed to become a better!
This right here.

While I agree with just about everything you said Mike - the fact of the matter is people need to mesh and grind together. Yes of course we can still have a bad *** team when we all grind together but the more people play together the better.

We definitely need to grind it out and run some drills just so everyone is on the same page. Like I said before I'm always down to grind. I'm getting ready to compete next season hard. IMO - I just think it comes down to making small stupid mistakes that we know not to do. We looked good out there for pretty much being thrown together.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:54 PM #58
XchaunceyX

XchaunceyX plays in the PSP
XchaunceyX plays in the APPA D3 division
definitely looking forward to that practice on the 16th, I'll be out there this weekend as well if anyone wants to get a line going. I'm in for whatever it takes, we have the potential to be great just have to keep at it and grind it out! Also just want to say thanks mike for coaching, I was able to hear everything you said and tried my best to relay that to the rest of the team.
XchaunceyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:45 PM #59
Generalblueducky
grinding in the midwest

Generalblueducky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Generalblueducky owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Generalblueducky supports DLX Technology
I'll see u all the 16th! I want to keep this stuff goin! I kno we can be great. I'm ready to grind all day so let's ball it up!
Generalblueducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 AM #60
jacapbinc
BIG BLACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSantor View Post
Getting shot filling into secondaries in the games that decide if you go into semi's is not "paintball". When you guys walked off the field after that third game you should all have been telling yourselfes "that's the last time I will ever lose to Mayhem." Not "oh well, that's paintball...."

"Its ok to lose but you can't get comfortable with it. When you lose its got to hurt..."

Its time to take it to the next level. I'm sick of losing and I refuse to get comfortable with it.

September 16th is a manditory 2 case practice. All paint will be brought into the pit. All water will be brought into the pit. We will not leave the field until practice is over. I mean the actaul field. If you can't go without a cigarette for a few hours, your off the team. If you can not go without food for a few hours, your off the team. If you can't take getting yelled at for making slow, sloppy moves, your off the team. When there is someone at the other end of the field, we will play them. If there isn't, we will scrim against our line. We will be doing drills and we will be doing lots and lots of running.

I'm sick of it not hurting anyone to lose. ****s not going to b sunshine and roses any more. If you guys want to win then we are going to do what we have to do to win.
For those of you that don't know him ^^^, let me introduce you to Mike Santor (AKA Ryan's Drunk Buddy at The event). It was him and another guy by the name of Emmett Hall that gave me a shot at playing for this team. When Emmitt left, we said we were going to keep it going... During that time, Mike has been in and out but ALWAYS influential indecisions I have made with regards to this team. I am saying all of this to say, Had it not been for Carl Myer, Emmitt Hall & Mike Santor, none of us pyro’s would exist so... make sure you listen to what the **** he's telling you guys and respect him as you would me (Hell, maybe a liiiiiittle more)!

All this translates into... BE YOU *** AT PRACTICE on the 16th(unless you are 120 miles away at school with no car. In which case you need to be grinding down there!)!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:59 AM #61
snoofy

Get em mike!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:30 AM #62
snoofy

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 AM #63
jacapbinc
BIG BLACK