Community Focus

Old 08-12-2012, 07:07 PM #1
Pb4life21
Shocker Owners

Pb4life21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb4life21 supports Empire
Need to Depressurize Shocker?

Ok folks, could use some help.

I took my marker to the field today cause I was picking up my Karnivor from repair. I decided to take out my Nasty Shocker and tune it in to the correct velocity and what not.

Well the marker does not want to fire at all. Not with eyes on/off, but when the board is on it recognizes me pulling the trigger, however I don't believe the solenoid is clicking. To my knowledge I did not damage it or anything when I was working on it.

I cut the macro line and it let a little pressure out, but I need to fully depressurize the shocker so I can take it back apart again.

Help me out here!
Pb4life21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 PM #2
Rhino1XL
Put a SPRING in it!!!

Annual Supporting Member
Rhino1XL helped look for balloons
Rhino1XL plays in the APPA D4 division
Try a new battery first.

Maximum Paintball Supply, Fresno California
Rhino1XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:38 AM #3
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
^^^ dont rush into doing somthing like that the manifold screws have very fine threads and can strip easy. What you can do if you have a parker noid is it has a button under the upper board to manually cycle the bolt. On the upper board right bellow the wire harness plug is a hole stick a small allen through press it and it will shoot. Repeat untill its fully depressurized. You cant do this with a humphrey noid.

Otherwise you could try unscrewing the regulator from the VA those big threads would be difficult to mess up under the pressure.

come check out my gun collection

proud suporter of

shocker owners
jim4130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:32 PM #4
Pb4life21
Shocker Owners

Pb4life21 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pb4life21 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim4130 View Post
^^^ dont rush into doing somthing like that the manifold screws have very fine threads and can strip easy. What you can do if you have a parker noid is it has a button under the upper board to manually cycle the bolt. On the upper board right bellow the wire harness plug is a hole stick a small allen through press it and it will shoot. Repeat untill its fully depressurized. You cant do this with a humphrey noid.

Otherwise you could try unscrewing the regulator from the VA those big threads would be difficult to mess up under the pressure.
Thanks Jim. What I ended up doing is after I cut the macro line to let some air out I backed the velocity out and let it sit for a while, then I slowly unscrewed the regulator and let the rest out.

Rhino it was the battery, thanks for the suggestion! Works fine, the 9volt I put in must of been weak, when I got home and after I had depressurized it put a new one in and good to go.
Pb4life21 is offline   Reply With Quote