Community Focus

Old 08-11-2012, 06:54 PM #1
leimokei
Stoplight Assassin

leimokei has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
leimokei is attending Decay of Nations VI
DM6 Bolt leak and then some

Hello Nation,

I've gone through the stickies on this one and it still baffles me. Recently acquired another DM6. Back of the bolt is leaking. Huge leak, not minor. I've stripped down the bolt. Replaced all the Orings and relubed. Still leaking from the back. I place my thumb on the back cap. Bolt stick forward. However you can hear that there's another leak. I assuming its coming out of the barrel. Any other suggestions?
leimokei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2012, 08:37 PM #2
grss429
Gun Tech! & Field owner

grss429 plays in the PSP
grss429 posts videos on PbNation
grss429 plays in the APPA D4 division
grss429 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
grss429 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by leimokei View Post
Hello Nation,

I've gone through the stickies on this one and it still baffles me. Recently acquired another DM6. Back of the bolt is leaking. Huge leak, not minor. I've stripped down the bolt. Replaced all the Orings and relubed. Still leaking from the back. I place my thumb on the back cap. Bolt stick forward. However you can hear that there's another leak. I assuming its coming out of the barrel. Any other suggestions?
Are you using black orings or colored, sometimes the black ones are a little smaller, so try and grab a handfew out of your bag/box and find the best looking one,

if its comming out of the front of the bolt change the top hat 017 oring, and the can 017 oring, as far as leaking out of the back of the backcap, change your two tail orings, and just for the hell of it change your bolt sail oring

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON www.facebook.com/bfinpbt

Owner/home field.
Come play at Nature of the game paintball in hampstead North Carolina (910) 270 2163
grss429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:06 AM #3
iquadra
BucK NastY

Hmm, so you replaced every single o-ring on the bolt and it still leaks? Try replacing again and zeroing out you reg before you air it up and see if the leak continues. Also if you are new to dm6's make sure you remove the bolt tip o-ring, allowing you to take the cylinder off the bolt and access the bolt said o-ring.

Proudly Sponsored By: Exalt
iquadra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:18 PM #4
HateEverything
Everything Burns.

+ reset pressures to factory default before airing up
Some men just want to watch the world
burn.
MP | SP
HateEverything is offline   Reply With Quote