PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-18-2012, 12:33 AM #1
chunksmyhero

chunksmyhero owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Radius search for big games

I thought I would be able to search in a radius from a zip code or something, and maybe even filter for fields types/big games/etc. and was sadly left with clicking through to websites for various dots on a map.

The map is GREAT don't get me wrong. I want the future though.

Don't taunt, tease or otherwise torment the n00b.
chunksmyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2012, 11:53 AM #2
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
hey man, this is Chad (guy who sold the nerve to you). best way to keep up with Big games in our area is from guys on the BR forum such as Radar, RPpaintball. They stay on top of big games in the area.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM #3
chunksmyhero

Radar was really helpful there actually with a few questions I had about first timers - I was going to introduce myself if I saw him on the field.

Kind of conjures up funny images of a goofy 'level 1' warrior in a kitchen pot helmet saluting the battle-hardened barbarian with a half-moon blade called "Kraanng".

I'm not going to make this Angels vs. Demons one unfortunately - *maybe* just for Sunday...

I still have your gun hidden from my kids/wife. I'm going to surprise my boys, and ... let my wife find out whenever she finds out.

Don't taunt, tease or otherwise torment the n00b.
chunksmyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:18 PM #4
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Radar and Rp are both great guys. RP was among the group I told you I used to play with and Radar was part of a team that was based out of BR.

We've all been the pot helmet at some point so most of us woodsball guys understand and do what we can to help. I had 5 guns and would take all of them to the field with me everytime I played, not because I planned to use them, but for newer players to try out and not feel so outgunned.

I'm not sure if registration is still open, but if it is I'll pm you a link to another forum that may help you with information.