Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM #1
PballManiac98

Question Virtue Board for Dye Rotor and RF Chip, is it worth it?

Hey all, I saw that Virtue came out with a board for the Dye Rotor and I was wondering if it is worth it? Does it feed faster and really prevent jams? What about the RF Chip? Is this product durable and as you all know, the DYE Rotor is one of the most durable loaders and it can go in the water and some degree of fire. What about the Virtue Board? I checked online and there are basically no reviews or anything so this is basically the only place I can get personal opinion info from. Let me know,

Thanks!
PballManiac98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2012, 05:30 AM #2
djcmx49
Dad w/cool son=PB Fun

Simple answer, NO ! Don't waste your money. I have had a rotor for almost 3 yrs now and they work just fine the way they are. No need to modify a loader that can feed 40bps without breaking paint...I have had only 1 or 2 jams and that has been because of football shaped balls. And I doubt any virtue board could prevent that or help alleiviate it. I just don't see any need or reason to modify a loader that works perfectly fine ! It's just a gimmick if you ask me...my 2 cents
Old 08-26-2012, 10:47 AM #3
DuVulcha

DuVulcha owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DuVulcha supports Team VICIOUS
I agree, I have owned 2 RF hoppers and I couldnt tell the difference between standard modes and RF modes. The only time I saw a difference was when they put my EGO on the machine at a NPPL event to see how fast it could shoot. I saw a difference at 25+ bps. But seeing that you cant shoot that fast in any tourneys I know of, it really isnt worth it.
Contrary to what you may think, you are absolutely responsible for what you ship no matter what you think or say. You do not ship with signature confirmation and insurance good luck to you if it gets lost in mail. Buyer can do a charge back on paypal with no proof of receiving.

Vicious GEO3 for Vanquish
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post80067118
DuVulcha is offline   Reply With Quote