Old 07-07-2013, 10:34 PM #1
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
The Funny Money Maker

I've come across the variety of games that use documents or money in games. I have worked on a small copier and printer running on a battery backup. It's a prop that can make duplicate money and documents for games.

I have yet to find a field that allows me to copy money, but I did use it to make a fake pass before the battery ran out. I get 20 minutes to run it at full power. If I run it in phases I get 30 minutes.

It's crudely put together in a crate with a hand scanner, hp laptop and Lexmark printer. I'm looking for an all in one to get a better dpi and function. It's my ultimate game changer if you have the right color paper. I need to make a 5000 sheet holder and a 3 bill holder fir scanning. Front and back reprints are needed to make 15,000 bills.

If I could make a small heat transfer and trim laminator I could make it more legit.

Would you allow this in the game?,
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2013, 01:01 AM #2
theVicious1

Annual Supporting Member
That doesn't sound fair or fun. I'm all about thinking outside the box in scenarios, but this would very likely be cheating. That is my opinion though.

Ultimately, forum opinions don't count. You have to contact the scenario producer of the event you are attending and ask them if you can print endless in-game money. If they give you the green light then go for it, more power to scenario player ingenuity.
theVicious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:20 AM #3
ChaseJax

ChaseJax is attending Decay of Nations VII
ChaseJax supports Empire
Seems like cheating to me too
ChaseJax is offline   Reply With Quote