Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-09-2012, 01:38 PM #1
hamilton.jason

Looking for Empire Sniper feed neck

Ok so i bought an empire sniper for 150 bucks off craigslist. In hindsight, I should have just bought a brand new one.

The issue is that the guy had the 10 rnd hopper on it but it is missing components and it basically useless. It wont feed the balls, I have to tilt the gun back every time. He says he doesnt have the Kit/ Box/ Case that came with it. I figured i could just buy a $25 universal feed neck kit. Appearantly it isnt that easy. I took it to the local pb shop and none of the feed neck kits worked. No site sells the stock one and the local shops supplier says they cant even get any yet.

So my question is, has anybody been able to find a suitable replacement for the empire sniper's feedneck so i can put a normal gravity feed on. Looking at sites like http://www.piranha-evil.com/SNIPER.htm i can buy the individual parts but all together it is 62 bucks.

Thanks for the help.
hamilton.jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 PM #2
hamilton.jason

Well I just bought a second empire sniper brand new... going to wait for the empire parts to become available for cheaper then sell my current one. If anyone knows of a generic feed that will fit on the sniper, please let me know =)
hamilton.jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:37 PM #3
pepsi4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton.jason View Post
Well I just bought a second empire sniper brand new... going to wait for the empire parts to become available for cheaper then sell my current one. If anyone knows of a generic feed that will fit on the sniper, please let me know =)
Did u ever find a compatible one?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:02 PM #4
side-effects

http://empirepaintball.com/empire-clamping-feedneck

Just don't use the threaded insert for the axe.
side-effects is offline   Reply With Quote