crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTAMEZxX
Sick looking gat!! I have a dye green speed feed for 22 if interested An a green microcline that went good with my poison LMK
No bet here
crowntheking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2012, 08:16 PM #44
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
I agree that the tip throws it off. Think the virtue eyes were a waste too. Can't see the point unless you are going to be calling kids over to look down your feedneck at your laser eyes. Past that I would spray paint the hopper blue to match the marker. Green tank is a nice touch though

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:14 AM #45
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
Fladgate owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Most poeple that says the tip throws it off own themselves a csl, im pretty sure its just because your mad that someone could have parted that XD.

your comment on the laser eyes : really? wth about the kids.
25 bucks man, 25. not like if i just put 100 bucks on something bucks in something that doesnt change de performance of the gun.

spray paint the hopper? really? god.

i know its just your opinion but sry, yours made me feel like i needed to reply to you.

"Originally posted by jakes78: My markers do not shoot lasers, tits, or ropes. They shoot paintballs at PSP 12.5 BPS and I expect yours to do so as well."
Fladgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:27 AM #46
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladgate
Most poeple that says the tip throws it off own themselves a csl, im pretty sure its just because your mad that someone could have parted that XD.

your comment on the laser eyes : really? wth about the kids.
25 bucks man, 25. not like if i just put 100 bucks on something bucks in something that doesnt change de performance of the gun.

spray paint the hopper? really? god.

i know its just your opinion but sry, yours made me feel like i needed to reply to you.
That's right.....MY OPINION! And I have a right to it. Your reply to it was pointless and unnecessary. How stupid is it that you posted this thread asking for comments and then flame when someone gives you WHAT YOU ASKED FOR but don't like?

Yes I do have a CSL. Why would I care if anyone parted their tip out? What difference would that make to me? That didn't even make sense.
And my comment about the laser eyes stands. It's something that you will never see unless you power on the gun just to look at it. So IN MY OPINION its pointless.

On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Last edited by Soul06 : 09-09-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:50 AM #47
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
what made me flame you is your little touch around the eyes (especially waving around for kids to see my laser eyes ) my question again: WTH about the kids?

which leads me to the waste point (25$) so the waste is subtancial over here (that was my opinion said to you).

for the tip, it was me analyzing the comments of the poeple ( 3 pages and at least 2 guys that said the tip throws it off owned a csl for a fact.) It looks good on a csl BUT not on an ego. If it's becasue of the color scheme please say so, other than that i would assume that if someone anno'd a csl poison, you would tell him to remove the tip cause it throws it off?, right?

spray paint the hopper : that was my opinion or maybe even a retorical question to you about that fact if you were serious or not about it and how wierd it would look.

ty again for your comment and have a good night sir.

"Originally posted by jakes78: My markers do not shoot lasers, tits, or ropes. They shoot paintballs at PSP 12.5 BPS and I expect yours to do so as well."

Last edited by Fladgate : 09-09-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:01 AM #48
longstar550

longstar550 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
longstar550 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
longstar550 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
longstar550 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I don't own a csl and i think the tip looks ugly on that gun how ever I think lazer eyes are cool.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:06 AM #49
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
ty sir, and ty for not talking about me waving for kids to get an ''approuval''. XD.

the thing about poeple not loving the tip via csl owner was just an observation which i still think is quite accurate. . I do know tho that some poeple just dont love carbon fiber.

Last edited by Fladgate : 09-09-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:25 AM #50
longstar550

longstar550 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
longstar550 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
longstar550 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
longstar550 is attending Decay of Nations VI
its not the carbon fiber its the black on a green gun now that being said if you want to sell it i call dibs lol
Old 09-09-2012, 07:52 AM #51
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
what made me flame you is your little touch around the eyes (especially waving around for kids to see my laser eyes ) my question again: WTH about the kids?

which leads me to the waste point (25$) so the waste is subtancial over here (that was my opinion said to you).

for the tip, it was me analyzing the comments of the poeple ( 3 pages and at least 2 guys that said the tip throws it off owned a csl for a fact.) It looks good on a csl BUT not on an ego. If it's becasue of the color scheme please say so, other than that i would assume that if someone anno'd a csl poison, you would tell him to remove the tip cause it throws it off?, right?

spray paint the hopper : that was my opinion or maybe even a retorical question to you about that fact if you were serious or not about it and how wierd it would look.

ty again for your comment and have a good night sir.
If I used the words kids, adults, peers or other players would it really have made a difference? My point is that I think it's unnecessary because you will hardly ever see it. Don't like the word "kids" fine, take it out. But the rest of the opinion still stands.

As for owning a CSL, I don't think the CF tip looks all that good on most CSLs either. Yes I own a CSL but if you looked at mine in my sig it isn't like most CSLs out there.

As for painting the hopper, I was being serious. I've seen many custom painted rotors done to match the marker that looked great. I don't understand why me suggesting that would be so offensive. If I weren't typing from my cell I'd link pictures of them do you could see just what I am talking about

Old 09-09-2012, 08:04 AM #52
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

killajay2014 donated to help Peyton Trent
killajay2014 supports our troops
killajay2014 is Legendary
killajay2014 supports DLX Technology
Just to help you out soul...and I agree with the painted hopper comment along with the fact the csl tip doesn't look good on some csl's...MINE included...I rarely use mine cause it just doesn't match...but here are those references

killajay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:29 AM #53
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by killajay2014
Just to help you out soul...and I agree with the painted hopper comment along with the fact the csl tip doesn't look good on some csl's...MINE included...I rarely use mine cause it just doesn't match...but here are those references
Thank sir. Perfect examples

Old 09-09-2012, 11:32 AM #54
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
all good. i see what you mean with th hopper now ty killajay. what kinda paint you use for that tho? And if you paint it this way, do you need to repaint it like every season? or you can get a kind of paint that really does the job on rotor's plastic?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:37 AM #55
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
all good. i see what you mean with th hopper now ty killajay. what kinda paint you use for that tho? And if you paint it this way, do you need to repaint it like every season? or you can get a kind of paint that really does the job on rotor's plastic?
Krylon Fusion and Rustoleum for Plastics are good for painting hoppers (masks as well). I've painted 3 Grill masks and it's held up to hits very well save for one when I was hit from inches away.
You could paint it and then apply a light protective clear coat.

Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM #56
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

killajay2014 donated to help Peyton Trent
killajay2014 supports our troops
killajay2014 is Legendary
killajay2014 supports DLX Technology
Well those pics I posted with the painted hoppers weren't done with regular paint...they were duracoated...it's a special paint made for guns...so it's made not to flake when the Rifle gets hot...so if it works on guns and rifles it's perfect for a plastic hopper.
killajay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:50 AM #57
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
Krylon Fusion and Rustoleum for Plastics are good for painting hoppers (masks as well). I've painted 3 Grill masks and it's held up to hits very well save for one when I was hit from inches away.
You could paint it and then apply a light protective clear coat.
kk, i dont know yet if i would like it blu tho. prolly going to photoshop somthing to have an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killajay2014 View Post
Well those pics I posted with the painted hoppers weren't done with regular paint...they were duracoated...it's a special paint made for guns...so it's made not to flake when the Rifle gets hot...so if it works on guns and rifles it's perfect for a plastic hopper.
That's why it almost looks stock from dye XD. this kindof paint is accesible for us?

Old 09-09-2012, 11:51 AM #58
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
btw just got a baby blu PE butt tank cover. still waiting on green n gold screw kit

Old 09-09-2012, 12:16 PM #59
Soul06

Soul06 supports Empire
Yes you can also use the duracoat method and its accessible for the typical consumer. I'm not sure if its in your local home depot as I've never looked for it. But its easily purchasable via online.

That's if you ever decided to try it out

Old 09-11-2012, 11:41 AM #60
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member

Old 09-12-2012, 07:35 PM #61
p8ntballfreak5

You cant buy duracoat at a home depot. If u want to see how durable duracoat is, check out the video on the first page of my druacoat service thread. Ive duracoated many guns and a few hoppers. I also rock a poison gun...my geo 2. I love bright guns. They are always a great head turner. Nice poison bro. Thumbs way up. BTW ive duracoated my CF tips and they hold and they dont flake. Dont use the fusion paint they will still flake off

YES, I DURACOAT GUNS...COME SEE THE PICTURES

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
p8ntballfreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:19 PM #62
Fladgate
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballfreak5 View Post
You cant buy duracoat at a home depot. If u want to see how durable duracoat is, check out the video on the first page of my druacoat service thread. Ive duracoated many guns and a few hoppers. I also rock a poison gun...my geo 2. I love bright guns. They are always a great head turner. Nice poison bro. Thumbs way up. BTW ive duracoated my CF tips and they hold and they dont flake. Dont use the fusion paint they will still flake off
ty sir. ty for the paint tip

Old 09-21-2012, 09:42 PM #63
SouljaboyRI
Keep Calm and Flex On

SouljaboyRI plays in the PSP
SouljaboyRI owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
SouljaboyRI plays in the APPA D4 division
SouljaboyRI owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
nice pew'er
SouljaboyRI is offline   Reply With Quote