PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-03-2014, 09:26 AM #1
BACKLASH81

TSSOC Scenario Team- Recruitment

Tri-State Special Operations Command (TSSOC) is getting ready to kick off 2014 and we’re always looking for new members to join us.
A little bit about us.

TSSOC is a close knit bunch of paintball players who enjoy the sport of scenario paintball. Our members come from diverse backgrounds, and live in NJ, PA, DE, VA, NY, & CT. We attend many games along the East Coast and have even traveled to Hawaii to play the sport we love. We have also produced 7 scenario games, which have been highly praised from our peers in the paintball community. Our reputation for sportsmanship and fair play on the field has made many connections in the sport providing us with strong sponsorships and respect from other teams throughout the country. We've also adapted over the years to where now some of our team enjoys playing mag-fed and/or Mil-Sim markers, while others are running with speedball markers, creating a diverse team of styles and abilities.

What are we looking for?

TSSOC is looking for individuals that share our passion for the sport and are committed to helping it grow. Commitment goes far beyond showing up and squeezing the trigger. Selecting team members is an important process that ensures that TSSOC is made up of only the finest sportsmen, paintball players and people. Your attitude both on and off the field, your desire to be part of something larger, as well as your play and sportsmanship are all considered in the evaluation process.

If you think you have what it takes, feel free to submit an application online by clicking here.

Feel free to check out our Facebook page to see what we're about. www.facebook.com/TSSOC .

Thanks for checking us out. If you have any questions prior to submitting an application, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 05-17-2014, 05:06 AM #2
R35GTRff

Again
R35GTRff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:36 PM #3
Unchosen Knights

I'm not sure if you have gotten all your players figured out yet, but we arwe interested in possibly doing a shooting and drill practice day. We are located in Harrington, DE and you can BYOP as well and use whatever you have. Smoke and Grenades as well. We are a Woods/MilSim team. I have also messaged you today with some questions as well.
Unchosen Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:59 PM #4
BACKLASH81

We have a pretty packed calendar this year, but I will let you know if we can line something up.

Also, you may want to resend your message. I never got anything.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:04 PM #5
Unchosen Knights

Sorry, I haven't made enough post yet to get PMing yet. I believe this is the last post till I can get off probation to message people.
Old 05-22-2014, 05:05 PM #6
Unchosen Knights

How many players do you have on your team so far?
Old 05-22-2014, 05:30 PM #7
BACKLASH81

This year we have about 20 active members. We don't have a certain number of team members that we want or anything like that. But throughout the year, we open up recruitment for any players out there who are looking to join a team and have them go through the applicant process to see if they are a good fit.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:21 PM #8
Unchosen Knights

Alright. If the schedule falls into place, you can bring the whole team and BYOP as well. We are looking for friendly scrimmages to get ready for the summer ahead as well as events coming up such as Castle Conquest.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:24 PM #9
BACKLASH81

So far this year we've played some great games and have traveled to PRZ Paintball in Canada and Sherwood Forest in Indiana, but now it’s time for us to get back to playing some great games in our backyard. Now that most of our games will be more local, we want to remind players out there that TSSOC is always looking for new members to join our ranks and help make TSSOC a better team.

If you're interested in joining a top scenario team in the northeast, make sure to hit up our website and submit an application. We'll be hosting a Meet & Greet in July at our home field of OXCC - Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City in Chesapeake City, MD in July. This will be a great opportunity for anyone interested in joining TSSOC to come out, get to know our team better, and possibly start the applicant process.

Just click the link below to submit your application online and we'll be in touch with you shortly after.

Online Application