Community Focus

Old 08-02-2012, 08:31 PM #1
Jahdfather
Mini Master

Jahdfather owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Jahdfather has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jahdfather has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CCM T2 Multiple questions

I am in the process of making the decisions revolving around an order for a new CCM T2. I was wondering if there is a master listing for all the colors they offer for anno in dust and gloss, the price differentials for each part being dust/gloss, the different part options... The overall option list.

I am thinking dust white with gloss blue accents, but unsure of the added price from having things gloss blue. Also, is there any option of which ASA is used or which feedneck style? My other major question is the note sizes... Is there a price per sizer shipped or is there a list like only get sizes in quantities? Like only 1, 3 or 7 sizers. I wanted .681 .683 .685 .687 and .689 if possible, could skip on the .681 if helps.

Is there different options for pump plate with the hit man style rod attached or anything? Barrel lengths for tips?

Sorry for rambling, just want to get my affairs in order and have all things worked out prior to actual order. I'm an accountant so I am a little anal about organization and details. All answers and help appreciated, as well as opinions on my ideas
AGD Minimag
Jahdfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2012, 08:59 PM #2
THE Biscuit

THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
THE Biscuit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK
I promise, They will NOT revoke your "man card" just because you have a chick answer your technical questions.... so call me!
1-877-412-6850
CCM PAINTBALL SALES REP
melissa@chipleymachine.com
Best advice I can give you is to contact Melissa at CCM
Old 08-02-2012, 09:02 PM #3
Jahdfather
Mini Master

I know and messages her the other day, just thought I would hit up the nation for opinions and facts, but I do plan on ringing up the pump queen next week after deliberation
AGD Minimag
Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 PM #4
Nahib_Stilgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahdfather View Post
I am in the process of making the decisions revolving around an order for a new CCM T2. I was wondering if there is a master listing for all the colors they offer for anno in dust and gloss, the price differentials for each part being dust/gloss, the different part options... The overall option list.

I am thinking dust white with gloss blue accents, but unsure of the added price from having things gloss blue.

You can have any colour you want. Dust is one price and Gloss is slightly more expensive. I am not sure what a mix is. Call mel.

Also, is there any option of which ASA is used or which feedneck style? My other major question is the note sizes... Is there a price per sizer shipped or is there a list like only get sizes in quantities? Like only 1, 3 or 7 sizers. I wanted .681 .683 .685 .687 and .689 if possible, could skip on the .681 if helps.

A full CCM barrel kit is $150 new. OR $80 when bought with a marker. Might as well go for the whole kit. I believe that getting the sizers individually costs $11 per size...

Is there different options for pump plate with the hit man style rod attached or anything?

CCM does not offer a Hitman plate. All hitman plates are aftermarket from other vendors.

Barrel lengths for tips? I believe you have a choice of 12 or 14 inch tips. (total length of barrel after adding the sizer) There are a couple of different barrels now. The standard barrel/sizer. The new Sizer (3"control) and barrel tip. And the insert body with a standard AC threaded barrel. your choice, but I don't know the cost of each...Call Mel

Sorry for rambling, just want to get my affairs in order and have all things worked out prior to actual order. I'm an accountant so I am a little anal about organization and details. All answers and help appreciated, as well as opinions on my ideas
Call Mel She is awesome and will help you out far far better than anyone else can.

Call mel
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:03 PM #5
Castro #66
Not a Moderator*

Annual Supporting Member
Castro #66 is a Moderator
Castro #66 is a Supporting Member
Castro #66 is playing at Living Legends VII
Castro #66 supports Bob Gurnsey
Castro #66 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Castro #66 is Legendary
Castro #66 is attending Decay of Nations VII
All you'll get is opinions here. The facts are definitely available through CCM.

Trust us on this one: pick it all out for yourself!

Castro #66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:56 PM #6
Jahdfather
Mini Master

Thanks for the info, just wanted some food for thought for the weekend. Have heard great things about the process, just wanted some ideas.
AGD Minimag
Old 08-03-2012, 08:22 AM #7
Jahdfather
Mini Master

Thoughts on the color ideas? I know it is a more common scheme, any thoughts on a sexier combo? I want blue tied in regardless, was debating the lagoon blue/brown also
AGD Minimag
Old 08-03-2012, 02:52 PM #8
CCM CHICK

CCM CHICK works for a Paintball manufacturer
CCM CHICK donated to help Peyton Trent
Hi Jahdfather,
If you have any questions I can help you with please feel free to email me at the address provided in the previous post or if your available you can call me direct, 1-877-412-6850 I am in the shop M-F 7:00am to 3:30pm pst.

Thanks!
Mel @ CCM
CCM CHICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:10 AM #9
Jahdfather
Mini Master

Will do. Ps, was checking out the upcoming ccm marker and looks really nice!
AGD Minimag
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 PM #10
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I have seen the "lagoon" look and it is very cool, but I can't do ccm without the beautiful white (dust silver) dust color and I love the 86*frame feel. I think the T2 with the white scheme, clear grips and a few blue or real accents but not a lot is a SEXY marker. I don't know if the triangular pump handle is the only one that you can get but make sure if there is options to get that one, it feels soooo comfortable. As for bore sizer, it is not one for anywhere but where you are with me in NE I find the .684 to be boss.
Phantom VSC Custom Pump
"I Fight YOU!!! Pew Pew!"
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote