PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-08-2012, 03:19 PM #211
byarosh201

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGladius
I hate that woodsball takes 15 minutes to complete and that I use so much paint in it.
Using too much paint is your own fault has nothing to do with the game.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM #212
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201

Using too much paint is your own fault has nothing to do with the game.
Seriously, I've used less than 200 paintballs in a 30 min. game.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:30 PM #213
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
Seriously, I've used less than 200 paintballs in a 30 min. game.
Playing with only a hopper is actually really, really fun
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:33 PM #214
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

has been a member for 10 years
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGladius
I hate that woodsball takes 15 minutes to complete and that I use so much paint in it.
Trigger Diarrhea much???? Lol

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:31 PM #215
Ledeo

Ledeo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastGladius View Post
Not sure about that unless so much paint is a hopper. That's normal for me to use one hopper attacking. Even less if I am defending.
Ledeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:27 AM #216
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
I've decided I hate budget ballers. Thats what I hate about rec ball. Budget ballers. Not all of them but most of them are just whiney little ****s that are jealous of what everyone else has.

I hate that they try so hard to defend their ****ty *** equipment and gun like its some sort of ****ing preference they have to use their ****ty *** stuff. Because of this they call everyone spoiled, everyones a noob, and often more than not, they are the ones that look down on people. I've never met someone that had nice equipment that was a dick. The only ones I've ever met that are, are budget ballers.

I hate that every single story they have is about how they "merc'd so and so with his blah blah blah gun." oh and then the famous, "everyone laughed about it." *****, barrel tag someone then run your mouth.

I hate that everything is too expensive to them and people who are charging too much for so and so item are "killing the sport". The only people killing the sport, which is not dying, are the douche bag budget ballers that try to make people who have nice **** feel guilty for having nice ****.

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 AM #217
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
I've decided I hate budget ballers. Thats what I hate about rec ball. Budget ballers. Not all of them but most of them are just whiney little ****s that are jealous of what everyone else has.

I hate that they try so hard to defend their ****ty *** equipment and gun like its some sort of ****ing preference they have to use their ****ty *** stuff. Because of this they call everyone spoiled, everyones a noob, and often more than not, they are the ones that look down on people. I've never met someone that had nice equipment that was a dick. The only ones I've ever met that are, are budget ballers.

I hate that every single story they have is about how they "merc'd so and so with his blah blah blah gun." oh and then the famous, "everyone laughed about it." *****, barrel tag someone then run your mouth.

I hate that everything is too expensive to them and people who are charging too much for so and so item are "killing the sport". The only people killing the sport, which is not dying, are the douche bag budget ballers that try to make people who have nice **** feel guilty for having nice ****.
I concur.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:42 AM #218
Soul06
The Last Thing You'll See

Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Soul06 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Soul06 supports Empire
I usually wouldn't chime in to agree with a comment like Rexisme made but this time I must agree. I HATE reading threads where everyone who either can't afford or can't justify buying a NEW high end themselves try to sway everyone else from doing it. Saying such things as, "Save your money and buy the {insert past year} version. That was the best year anyway. Then you can save the rest of your money for paint.". If you can muster up enough money to justify buying a new high end then I'm pretty sure you can get more money for paint. How many people have you ever seen that say, "I have $1500 for the entire year. I'm thinking about a new Luxe"?

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1
Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ
On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA - Pev's, VA

Soul06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 AM #219
ElJefe13

ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
I'm a budget baller myself, and I must agree. If you can afford a $1500 gun, go for it. I would do it in a heartbeat if I had the cash, and anyone who says they wouldn't is lying.

Last edited by ElJefe13 : 10-14-2012 at 01:47 PM.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:15 PM #220
holson72

holson72 posts videos on PbNation
holson72 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul06 View Post
How many people have you ever seen that say, "I have $1500 for the entire year. I'm thinking about a new Luxe"?
I don't know why...but that made me lol.

I'll be the first to admit, I haven't bought a NIB gun...ever. On the other hand...I am glad others do - because if they didn't, there would be no more new guns.
holson72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 PM #221
cmdolan13

I like finding a tree to use as a bunker and speed balling them in the woods
cmdolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 PM #222
cmdolan13

Also, after reading another post....when someone is pissed about over shooting but never call themselves out. When I get hit if I can see it I call hit and the hand goes up. If it doesn't, I'm fixin to get lit up. Not their fault...my fault
cmdolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:19 PM #223
byarosh201

People overshooting on purpose.

Example: this past weekend I crept up on 3 kids behind a rock. Got all 3, one balled to the packs, there was a 4th behind a tree about 10 feet from where I was. He ran out unloaded half his hopper on me before I could even figure out what had happened. I also slipped and as I was getting back up before I could put my hand up. Guess what shot some more by him.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:31 PM #224
snapshot82
proudcanukian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishNinja6 View Post
Youre so good, you must be pro. It must be a slow day at Tim Hortons, huh? Plenty of time for posting how much of a hero you are between brewing that moose piss?

Canada doesnt matter to anyone who matters, so why would I bother?

Honestly, I expected better from you.
I am dissapoint.

Edit: I didnt see your edit at first. after some retroactive thought, the jury is in, and you are still irrelevant.
hey now i resent that statement
please dont judge Canadians by our snakesniping friend here, being a douchbag is a Prerequisite to living in Toronto...

i do cringe when i see him post on here or mcb

| The Ontario Mafia |
snapshot82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:45 PM #225
snapshot82
proudcanukian

Quote:
Originally Posted by holson72 View Post
In regards to the "tournament" vs "rec" vs "electros are bad" argument...I'll add my input that's worth about as much as a set screw.

I used to play tournaments long ago ('01-'03); but don't anymore. Is it because I'm old now? Well...that's probably got something to do with it; but it's primarily because of my job/hours. My job requires long hours and most weekends...so I would be a poor asset to any team because I can't commit to being there for tournaments, or practices for that matter. But - I still love to play. So the one or two Sat/Sun I have off a month I still want to play. That makes me a recballer...but I still don't go play paintball to be non-competitive.

Granted, I don't want any of the new or rental players to have a bad time because I shoot eleventy balls a millisecond, but on the other hand I still like to play with good equipment. So - here's what makes my decision on what gun I play with - Me. Nothing else...if I want to play with my Ego, I will - if I want to play with my mech cocker, I will...but I don't let other folks equipment have an impact on what I choose to shoot on any given day. That's like saying I'm not going to drive a nice vehicle because some kid who just got his license can only afford a 76 Pinto.

So some of you are saying because a "guy" shoots a DM12 when others have a 98C isn't fair...well who cares? Really? My mantra in paintball isn't much different than my mantra in drag racing - Shoot/run what ya brung. The only consideration I make is I only shoot semi. Not because I'm a good sport, I guess...but because me pulling 11-13 bps brings a bigger smile to my face that my gun doing 12.5 for me.

Oh - and to all the budget ballers out there: Congrats. Really. I have no desire to take anything away from you or hate because you spend very little money on your equipment...but on the flip side, why are you upset that I spent money on multiple markers? I don't clown on you because you spend stupid money on your other hobbies. Also - if you're 17 and giving me a hard time because I have lots of guns...I only have one thing to say: stay in the sport long enough and you'll be right with me with a collection of your own. I don't personally have a G6R or DM12 - I'm happy with my older guns...but to the guys with the newest high ends I will tell you the same thing: Congrats. Just play with what you like. Because your personal satisfaction is why we all play this game anyway!

In regards to the original question: My two compaints with woodsball is the (typically) long time between games; and many fields that are layed out poorly.
well cheers my friend for putting my thoughts into words for me

| The Ontario Mafia |
snapshot82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:29 AM #226
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

Getting shot by my own teammates who are busy hiding in the back blind firing with rocks/monsterballs while I am moving up.

Getting shot by players after the whistle blows to end the game because they are oblivious to what is going on on the field and are sitting in the back bunkers terrified of anyone coming hear them

Getting overshot by players with mil-sim'd out RT or egripped tippmanns running as fast as the ROF will go with monster balls usually as I am walking off the field/in the dead box/trying to take pictures and am not actually playing the game at all and then listening to those same players complain about how electropenumatic guns and tournaments are ruining the sport. I have played more than a few tournaments in my career and have never been overshot as many times in ramping tournies than I have playing rec with jackasses who think just because their gun isn't an electropneumatic they are exempt from "semi-auto only".
Old 10-20-2012, 01:43 AM #227
Labelskate

Labelskate is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post

Old 10-20-2012, 02:14 PM #228
Ghilliesuitguy

My biggest problem when it comes to woodsball is the time between games; every weekend people seem to just sit,talk,and hangout rather than get ready for the next game even when refs are telling them to hurry up.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:24 PM #229
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghilliesuitguy View Post
My biggest problem when it comes to woodsball is the time between games; every weekend people seem to just sit,talk,and hangout rather than get ready for the next game even when refs are telling them to hurry up.
How long are you talking? I like having a 5-10 minute break between games.

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:18 PM #230
1fire5
Leading the charge!

1fire5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
1fire5 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
1fire5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
1fire5 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I can't stand people who complain about being overshot or outgunned because someone is using an ego. Personally I have never used a high-end or even a mid-end marker (only 14 years old) therefore I fall under the "budget baller" category although I am disgraced when someone with an a5 goes out and complains about being overshot from an ego when I'm out there using a TiPX 7 round pistol and I get into firefights with E-guns all the time. It's very depressing to see a grown man complaining about a welt the size of a quarter when I'm standing there covered in paint and smiling. GROW SOME BALLS!

-14 yr old budget baller (Doesn't hate on people with more money)

Last edited by 1fire5 : 10-20-2012 at 08:21 PM.
1fire5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:55 PM #231
dragonight1843

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fire5 View Post
I can't stand people who complain about being overshot or outgunned because someone is using an ego. Personally I have never used a high-end or even a mid-end marker (only 14 years old) therefore I fall under the "budget baller" category although I am disgraced when someone with an a5 goes out and complains about being overshot from an ego when I'm out there using a TiPX 7 round pistol and I get into firefights with E-guns all the time. It's very depressing to see a grown man complaining about a welt the size of a quarter when I'm standing there covered in paint and smiling. GROW SOME BALLS!

-14 yr old budget baller (Doesn't hate on people with more money)
ha sucks for you! jk ;D one time some guy got unlucky and got hit of the break. he let me use his invert axe the rest of the game.... has anyone else been in heaven for 10 minutes???

Under 18 an buy all my own gear.
dragonight1843 is offline   Reply With Quote