Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 03:26 AM #85
ventturei26
100 mph U-Turn

has been a member for 10 years
ventturei26 supports Pev's Paintball
ventturei26 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
hey thermo i was thinking of doing some milling to my matrix, whenever u get some time lmk

OLD Feedback

Massive Gearbag Sale

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2012, 04:27 AM #86
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Milling bodies, that reminds me I have 4 of them that I've yet to do anything with..
Been thinking about going bonkers with a file and sandpaper on one just to see how amazingly ugly it'll become.
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-
Old 08-06-2012, 07:30 AM #87
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Spyderdome owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Spyderdome is Legendary
Spyderdome is attending Decay of Nations VII
So last night a Nova 700 and Classic Timmy popped up on CL for $100. Told the guy I would take it and he hasnt responded
Old 08-06-2012, 08:51 AM #88
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
That sucks, craigslist is a crapshoot.

-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-
Old 08-06-2012, 08:55 AM #89
Scatlm
equilibrium

^lmao

You could easily double your money with that pick up.

Local CL listings in my area are ridiculous ... you'll see a DM6 with a Halo and an out of hydro tank sell for $600 .. a superstock autococker for $350 ...
Old 08-06-2012, 09:15 AM #90
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome is Legendary
Haha!

So, I'm sitting here and I've had a brainstorm of an idea after seeing that shoebox you posted, V. Did they ever make warp breechs? And does anyone have a spare backplate?

Last edited by Spyderdome : 08-06-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:20 AM #91
gwhetzler
Bazinga!

I have a warp feed breech for a Matrix but its angel threaded.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:56 AM #92
speedy2k4
BSH University

speedy2k4 is a Supporting Member
Put the IM up on eBay with a fairly high reserve, gonna see what sort of bids it gets there. May put it back up here as well. Whatever gets me the best offer. I may not get what I'd like for it but I don't think I'll use it anymore and I'm not much into collecting things that just sit around.

Of course if I sell it, that does mean that for the first time in about 8 years, I won't own a Matrix of any kind. But I've fallen in love with my NT, and I'm supposed to use an Axe for PSP events, so yea.

Last edited by speedy2k4 : 08-06-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:07 AM #93
Scatlm
equilibrium

You'll be back before you know it. You could also get a beater for cheap and have it as a sleeper just to get your 'trix fix.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:10 AM #94
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome is Legendary
Sent you a PM, G.

Speedy: I did not meet the reserve
Old 08-06-2012, 10:21 AM #95
speedy2k4
BSH University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderdome View Post
Speedy: I did not meet the reserve
Lol. I doubt anyone will, depending on what it gets bid up to I could send a second chance offer (assuming eBay still works the same way)

Or I could end it now for $1
Old 08-06-2012, 12:50 PM #96
Scatlm
equilibrium

Err ..Im sick n tired of all of this hipster Ego/DM owners. Am I the only one who wants this new generation's Ego-fad to end swiftly?

..I'm tired of seeing all the dildo-clones with rotors as well.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:58 PM #97
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome is Legendary
Maybe this was what we were like when we were that age? I know I hate going to a field and it being a bunch of 15-18 year old kids, but I imagine I was the same way.

I just wish the BST on the site hadn't went to garbage. It's so hard to get anything done anymore. McB delivers the better transaction experience, but you just don't have the same volume over there.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:16 PM #98
Scatlm
equilibrium

Yeah .. I guess. Back then it was the hipster timmy-owners. Same **** different day..

Ebay is a great place as well. I listed my rotor here and I swear I got bombarded with low-balls .... I had like 14 PMs that read, "$100 for the Rotor" ... LMAO, I said, "**** this", 'listed it on ebay and got 140 shipped for it w/o any haggling involved.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM #99
speedy2k4
BSH University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatlm View Post
Ebay is a great place as well. I listed my rotor here and I swear I got bombarded with low-balls .... I had like 14 PMs that read, "$100 for the Rotor" ... LMAO, I said, "**** this", 'listed it on ebay and got 140 shipped for it w/o any haggling involved.
The problem with eBay is you lose 12% of your sale price to eBay and PayPal, and don't have access to the rest of the cash until several days after the item is delivered. I still don't understand what happened to rotors though, I bought mine brand new on eBay for like $139.99 with free shipping and a free speed feed a couple years ago.

What really makes me mad now is some guy bought my PM8 and hasn't paid. So I wait for the PM8 to sell, then have to wait 3 days for him not to pay and file a report, then relist and wait for it to sell again. Then when it eventually sells I have to wait for payment to ship. Then wait for the shipping time. Then wait the 3 days after its delivered. So basically I won't be able to spend the money until the end of the month even though I've priced it super low to sell quickly.

I hate everybody right now. Though I did recently sell a tank, Ion and Geo for much more on eBay than I was being offered here.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:33 PM #100
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome is Legendary
[quote=Scatlm;76386593]Yeah .. I guess. Back then it was the hipster timmy-owners. Same **** different day..
[quote]

I was a god with my Red Ironman Timmy when I was 16.

Ebay: It's the bane of my exsistance on most days. Stuff always sell, but people usually never pay. For some reason the person that always wins has no feedback and doesn't pay. Then I have to wait through the process fo relisting. Sometimes they pay instantly, but more times then not I have to play the waiting game.

Had 2 A5s I bought to flip sell yesterday. It planly says I don't ship outside of the US in my listing. Winning bidder? In South Africa, of course.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:33 PM #101
Scatlm
equilibrium

Yeah, I always factor-in the 12% into the price .. However, by the time they started doing the seller's limit I already had enough feedback/sales to pass the threshold, so I didn't get shafted with that nonsense. I get my money as soon as the buyer submits it.

LMAO @ "I hate everybody right now" .. thats exactly how I feel about PBN and most of its users. People are just ****ing senseless and unconscionable to the point where its mind numbing.

Ebay has its own market .. there are people there who don't BST on message boards .. these people also tend to have more cash, it seems.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:50 PM #102
Scatlm
equilibrium

Had the same problem until I put an end to auction-style listings and said, "hello", to Fixed-price listings. Now people HAVE to pay before wasting my time.

Quote:

I was a god with my Red Ironman Timmy when I was 16.
I had a lasoya 2k2 myself when I was the same age... and yes, I felt very cool.

..My e-bay problem right now is people who don't leave feedback. I've got over 15 sales without feedback, I've tried asking politely for feedback w/o success ...most of these users are somewhat inactive though, other seems to be strictly buyers who don't leave ANY feedback at all to any of the more recent sellers.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:10 PM #103
ventturei26
100 mph U-Turn

Quote:
Maybe this was what we were like when we were that age? I know I hate going to a field and it being a bunch of 15-18 year old kids, but I imagine I was the same way.

I just wish the BST on the site hadn't went to garbage. It's so hard to get anything done anymore. McB delivers the better transaction experience, but you just don't have the same volume over there.
yea i dont so much hate the 17/18 yr old kids its the ones that act like the wanna be hipsters and what not with their stupid new language. im almost positive when i was playing paintball when i was younger i did not act like that. course it was different back in those days as well pro teams were still using mech markers, we had to defend our sport against a ton of people (just like this one paintball news piece, but was everywhere hahaha) they WERE NOT guns they were MARKERS, hahaha. if u liked the sport u didnt act like an idiot back then u tried to convince people otherwise.

OLD Feedback

Massive Gearbag Sale

Old 08-06-2012, 02:17 PM #104
ventturei26
100 mph U-Turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatlm View Post
Had the same problem until I put an end to auction-style listings and said, "hello", to Fixed-price listings. Now people HAVE to pay before wasting my time.

I had a lasoya 2k2 myself when I was the same age... and yes, I felt very cool.

..My e-bay problem right now is people who don't leave feedback. I've got over 15 sales without feedback, I've tried asking politely for feedback w/o success ...most of these users are somewhat inactive though, other seems to be strictly buyers who don't leave ANY feedback at all to any of the more recent sellers.
hahaha i remember i had just bought a tribal bbt with a oooo ahhh gun gun 20 chip and i was cool **** hahahaha. then i bought my 2k2 trix in 03 from a buddy and put the brand new red bolt kit in it and the trinity reg, and drilled the body to install the brand new 15* asa instead of the beehive and a new tadao board and ndz super long vols and a just released clamping feedneck with a brand new eggy and 88/45 hyperflow system. I thought i was AWESOME hahaha.

OLD Feedback

Massive Gearbag Sale

Old 08-06-2012, 02:39 PM #105
Scatlm
equilibrium

Hah yeah, back then my main three guns were a lasoya, an NYX, and an EVO slider ... guess which one I still have? Thats right...the only one I sitll have is the NYX. I do regret selling the EVO though, it was a beautiful dust black to red, but I was never really a timmy guy, just shot it for the team.
Closed Thread