Eric, this thread was just brought to my attention today. You did not get a reply because you made the thread; you got a reply because I was replying to you message you sent to my phone at 3:21pm.
We need to clarify a few things (in the order of your accusations)
-I did file a police report when my car was broken into
-You got a call the first day of PSP NJO, which was the very same day things were stolen. How exactly am I to provide “evidence” of something that was stolen. The police even dusted my car for fingerprints and came up with nothing. There are several people that can verify that I was robbed, not to mention the fact that I was not able to tech that event as neither planned, nor have been to a paintball field to repair a marker let alone play.
- I did not make a theft report thread… not only did you not have any pictures of the gun when I asked, I was hoping someone would be dumb enough to sell it on here, not knowing how unique it was. Not a very long time has gone by where I haven’t checked ebay for the marker to surface.
- I am not sure what you mean by “get defensive” you are definitely putting a spin on this story out to be something it’s not. Are you implying that I staged a robbery? Not the brightest things to do with a 1/1 marker, not much I can do with that.
- I do remember asking what you wanted me to do and you reply was along the lines of not wanting anything but that exact marker.
- I did not say a replacement marker would come within a year: I told you that while I felt terrible for the loss of your marker, I don’t have money to replace it. I told you that I was facing a year of 30+ hours a week in graduate studies and that when I got a job this summer I would work to pay it off. The problem, as I have explained, is that I was not hired back into my old position (as I was promised)
- I am absolutely NOT avoiding contact with you, you’re not being honest.
In late May you said to me via text: Its summer where is my gun. My reply was that I wasn’t even finished with classes at that point.
You did not contact me again until last week (again I replied)
I had also at the time, posted that I was afk for the week.
-You were not blocked on FB until yesterday, where instead of sending me a message, you started posting accusations on personal/unrelated pictures! So yes I did block you but I also sent you an email, which ended with:
“I would prefer that you communicate with me via email, at this address only [my gmail as I no longer check aol]; the txt/calls/facebook/multiple emails accounts is rather confusing. Kai”
-Telling people that I have taken your marker and blocked you is a long way from the truth: It was stolen from me along with every paintball toolbox, spare, and part that I own. I was packed for MAO and not only did I lose over 4,000 in tools and goods, other markers, loaders and tanks were taken along with the victory.
You do not get to say you were friends with me if you actually believe I have your marker. Anything I could have possibly sold, or used to make money is also gone. I have been done with paintball since that day.
To the others: I am not going to spend too much time defending a company that hasn’t been in operations for over two years but I will say this: I had over 3,000 transactions over the course of 5 years and I ran things by myself. It was by no means more problems than profit. During that time I sold and repaired hundreds if not thousands of markers. But, I was also responsible for nation-wide warranty repair, attending ALL PSP and some NPPL events, and also dealt with an international distributor that is not known for being the most timely, so yes from time to time there were unreasonable delays and dissatisfied customers (because of some things within my control, but many that were not). So sure, you may find 5 or even 10 threads where someone felt the need to call me out but you are not even remotely familiar with the big picture. Based on polls by my merchant provider at the time of stopping operations, my customer satisfaction was still 99.X percent, and I can deal with that. People do not very often come on here to talk about how great their shopping experience was, but they will post when there is a problem. When there was a problem, I tried everything within my power to make it right.
As far as that feedback goes (Aospades), again, not the whole story. As a moderator, I have experienced plenty of retaliatory posts, and even unwarranted feedback from those who hold a grudge / assume (many times incorrectly) that I have banned or infracted them. I don't have the ability to edit my own feedback so if something was removed it has to have been reviewed and with good reason.