Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM #85
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
I mean..It's pretty hard not to stereotype someone with effiminate physical features and speech patterns.
Yea I know. Sometimes it's a dead giveaway, and other times I've gone, "wtf he's gay...?"
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins
I do tv show things
320gb External Hard Drive F/S


Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2012, 02:15 PM #86
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
and other times I've gone, "wtf he's gay...?"


Those are usually the acceptable ones. The ones I feel bad for having to share a demographic with the flamboyant girly-boys.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 PM #87
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World
 
licence_to_kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: good ol' So Cal
licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
i think its kind of sad that our civil debates center around greasy fast food
__________________
SAN DIEGO
CHARGERS

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 PM #88
Legatus
Sovereign
 
Legatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Teutoburg Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Selling chicken is hateful and intolerant?
No?

Quote:
Ya know, years back when I went to chic fil a for the first and last time, a homosexual was working the drive thru. I hardly see your point. You can leave your bias at the door.
What does this have to do anything? Is this some sort of parallel to the "I'm friends with a black guy" excuse?


Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
How is it hate and intolerance to believe marriage should be a man and a woman?
Same reason as believing it's wrong for a white women to marry a black guy.

Quote:
It would be hate and intolerance to fund + support neo-nazi movements which routinely murder gays, which he is not doing. Maybe it would be hate and intolerance to not hire gays, but he's obviously not doing that either.
He funds the PFI and the WinShape Foundation, both are discriminatory.

Quote:
You have your definitions totally ****ed up. You literally reek of butthurt liberal. I've never been to chic-fil-a in my life and I'm considering going today but the nearest one from me is still pretty far.
Nah, pretty moderate politically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogzilla88 View Post
Are serious? They aren't tolerant of same sex marriage. That's about as intolerant as it gets.
Super srs.
__________________
Autumn maple leaves; their colours, like the harvest; remind me of home.
Legatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:27 PM #89
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry
 
tsbalr120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cowbutt, AR
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Legatus- Do you support the mayors threats to block the building of chicfila's in their city?
__________________
|NCPA: Razorbacks|
rip120
tsbalr120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:27 PM #90
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment
 
Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NH
Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogzilla88 View Post
Are serious? They aren't tolerant of same sex marriage. That's about as intolerant as it gets.
I don't think he feels there is a need to be tolerant for it at all.

How long til we need to be "tolerant" of men wanting to marry their dog? Cause as ridiculous as "men will never marry each other - that's so silly!" was in the 50's - it will come around someday soon. There's already people bagged screwing animals.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/25475-m...with-dead-deer

"He is charged with 'sexual gratification with an animal' but in a magnificent piece of legal footwork, his attorney argues that he can't be guilty of that crime, because a carcass isn't an animal"

Not far off til people want to marry an animal - book it.
__________________
IrishMafia
Proud American
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:30 PM #91
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus View Post
No?



What does this have to do anything? Is this some sort of parallel to the "I'm friends with a black guy" excuse?




Same reason as believing it's wrong for a white women to marry a black guy.



He funds the PFI and the WinShape Foundation, both are discriminatory.



Nah, pretty moderate politically.



Super srs.
Lololol ok. Except you know, a white woman and a black guy is still 1 man and 1 woman, thus being a marriage. 2 men is not by any standard definition of a marriage and hopefully never will be. Do you even know what Winshape is? It's a summer camp. I can tell you thought this out pretty good.

Spare the whole "I'm a moderate" bull**** too. It's laughable, seriously.

Last edited by LOL Renegade : 08-02-2012 at 02:33 PM.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:31 PM #92
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus View Post
Nah, pretty moderate politically.
Please GTFO of political debate, you're obviously not mature enough to be involved in it.

There may be some who hate gays, and also some gays who hate religion and want to destroy it (See Overbear & Co.). This doesn't mean that you sould go into every political argument attempting to demonize those that don't think the same as you. Get lost.



Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Spare the whole "I'm a moderate" bull**** too.
He's a "moderate" and if you don't agree with that you're full of hate.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM #93
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
you asked him/her if they were gay? lol Don't stereotype.
Oh shut up. Seriously. This man, well teen, displayed the stereotypes for speech poise and behavior of the effeminate gay male.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM #94
Murph1329
 
 
Murph1329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hoover, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
I don't think he feels there is a need to be tolerant for it at all.

How long til we need to be "tolerant" of men wanting to marry their dog? Cause as ridiculous as "men will never marry each other - that's so silly!" was in the 50's - it will come around someday soon. There's already people bagged screwing animals.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/25475-m...with-dead-deer

"He is charged with 'sexual gratification with an animal' but in a magnificent piece of legal footwork, his attorney argues that he can't be guilty of that crime, because a carcass isn't an animal"

Not far off til people want to marry an animal - book it.


i agree you can also make the same argument to support incest that is used to support gay marriage
__________________
'98 STO
10/14'' Dye Stainless | AKALMP tornado valve
Evolution bolt | Evolution Roller Sear
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:33 PM #95
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Please GTFO of political debate, you're obviously not mature enough to be involved in it.

There may be some who hate gays, and also some gays who hate religion and want to destroy it (See Overbear & Co.). This doesn't mean that you sould go into every political argument attempting to demonize those that don't think the same as you. Get lost.
The irony, it burns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph1329 View Post
i agree you can also make the same argument to support incest that is used to support gay marriage
You mean like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Lololol ok. Except you know, a white woman and a black guy is still 1 man and 1 woman, thus being a marriage.
Could be an argument in support of incest.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:33 PM #96
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
The irony, it burns.
Who have I accused of being hate-filled? Suprah yeah but that's a general consensus.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:34 PM #97
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
Who have I accused of being hate-filled? Suprah yeah but that's a general consensus.
It was this line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve22 View Post
This doesn't mean that you sould go into every political argument attempting to demonize those that don't think the same as you. Get lost.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:35 PM #98
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
The irony, it burns.



You mean like this:



Could be an argument in support of incest.
Incest is already legal in some states, wrongfully. It's still a blood relation and therefore not really a marriage.

Using your logic, let's just legalize man and inanimate object marriages too if there should be no boundary. I'm sure some oppressed minorities will start to argue for it soon enough.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:36 PM #99
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Incest is already legal in some states, wrongfully. It's still a blood relation and therefore not really a marriage.

Using your logic, let's just legalize man and inanimate object marriages too if there should be no boundary. I'm sure some oppressed minorities will start to argue for it soon enough.
Slippery slope'ing it up in here, eh?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:37 PM #100
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus View Post
No?



What does this have to do anything? Is this some sort of parallel to the "I'm friends with a black guy" excuse rs.
You have no grounds on which to call the company intolerant and hateful. None whatsoever. My little anecdote is splash of truth to that statement.

If anything you demonstrate a complete inability to tolerate a difference in opinion. You don't have to agree with or like something to be tolerant of it. THAT is something most of you cannot seem to wrap around your heads. The worst part is watching you become the hateful intolerant people you claim to be fighting. Absolutely pathetic.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:38 PM #101
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Slippery slope'ing it up in here, eh?
It's not an outlandish assumption and you know that. After all, everyone deserves a right to get married, right?
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:45 PM #102
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Marriage is a joke anyways. Why everyone makes a big deal about it is beyond me. Gay's getting married doesn't threaten anybodies way of life, nor does it make someone else marriage any less meaningful. If it does, then you have bigger problems than just gay marriage.
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM #103
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rT159 View Post
Gay's getting married doesn't threaten anybodies way of life.
Prove it.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM #104
Murph1329
 
 
Murph1329's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hoover, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by rT159 View Post
Marriage is a joke anyways. Why everyone makes a big deal about it is beyond me.
agree

Quote:
Gay's getting married doesn't threaten anybodies way of life, nor does it make someone else marriage any less meaningful. If it does, then you have bigger problems than just gay marriage.
why say this when you already said it's a joke?
__________________
'98 STO
10/14'' Dye Stainless | AKALMP tornado valve
Evolution bolt | Evolution Roller Sear
ANS Jackhammer | Rex Kit
STO RAM | Air America Black Ice | Shocktech LPC
pic
Forum defeat is admitted when one resorts to grammatical insults -me
We all live with a mark of sin, no man's is greater than another's in his own mind. -me
Murph1329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:50 PM #105
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
It was this line.
Please. I never say something that can't be readily backed up. You should know this by now.
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump