Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-30-2012, 10:44 AM #1
sve

Exclamation WTT: Ergo Electric Cello and/or 3rd gen 32gb Ipod Touch for paintball equipment

As the title says...looking to trade a top of the line handmade custom Ergo Instruments Electric Cello as well as a very nice 3rd generation Ipod Touch (32 gb) for some paintball equipment.

I am very interested in an axe, mini, etha, etek3, extcy, maybe even a proton or an aura. Open to ideas. Could always use a new hopper, goggles or tank as part of the package as well. Would be open to cash going one way or the other to make the deal even.

I will have pics up later today, but if you want to know more about the cello, take a look here http://www.ergoinstruments.com/ I have also included more information in a post below.

Last edited by sve : 08-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2012, 09:23 AM #2
Hatch_kid

Rotor v3 for the I touch?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:01 PM #3
sve

I have attached a couple photos of the electric cello. This is a one of a kind instrument and was professional produced by Jesse Blue at Ergo Instruments (http://www.ergoinstruments.com). Jesse builds these custom and the cello's especially are very rare. It is hand made out of Honduran Mahogany and the entire body and neck is one solid piece. I purchased it 3 years ago hoping to learn how to play, but other things got in the way and this has just sat in a clean studio for much of that time and has never been played live. It includes a heavy duty metal stand that can be seen in the photo and is predrilled to utilize a strap instead. It has a very impressive sound, can be bowed or played like an electric upright bass. Can be played silently with the use of an amp or preamp and a pair of headphones. Can also be played through guitar or bass effects pedals to create very interesting sounds. The playing surface is 27", is fretless and includes very nice guide dots.

The instrument was originally close to $700. I am located in the extreme western part of New York State, half way between Buffalo and Erie, PA. When the instrument is seperated from the stand it is very easy to transport and shipping is not a problem. I am also willing to travel to help facilitate a trade to the Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Syracuse areas. Let me know if you have any other questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Last edited by sve : 08-03-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:02 PM #4
sve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch_kid View Post
Rotor v3 for the I touch?
Hmm...let me think about. Do you have any more information or any pictures of it? Is it in good working order?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:17 PM #5
sve

No musicians looking to trade? Really nice and unique instrument here and a ridiculous value...