Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-29-2012, 01:33 PM #1
WooieBear81

Need some help.

Hi Im new to the forum here, I would like to know what I can get for all my used paintball equitement that Im triyng to sell in one big bulk package.
I have 3 VL Quantum 9volt loader's 1 of them is still brand new in it's original package, 2000 WGP Autococker Blue with a on/off drop foward comes ith a 14" Custom products barrel, 1 Psychoballistics Inc. Autococker with case, some spare parts for both Autococker's including O-Rings, 3 Battle Swab's, 1 blue flame Drop Fowwrd with ON/OFF, 1 Spyder XTRA Marker with Barrel,1 32 Degrees Electronic that fits the Spyder XTRA will also fit the 32 degrees Marker as well, 1 Brass Eagle Striker Marker, 1 48cu 3000psi Steel HP Tank, 1 90cu3000 PSI Fiberglass Nitro Duck Tank both tanks need to be Hydrotested again, & 1 JT Mask. Im not sure if this is the write forum to post this in but if it's can one of the Mod's or Admin's please move it to the right forum for me. Thank You very much.

Last edited by WooieBear81 : 07-29-2012 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Needs to be Moved to the right Forum
WooieBear81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement