Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-12-2012, 07:09 AM #22
eninn (Banned)

In the Arabian Peninsula
This situation is normal
At that time
Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But the marriage did not complete
The truth here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvsGPpwMXU0

Twisting and turning and distance from the truth

-Mixing in the sense that we see today

Hands and arms of peace and kisses between the sexes
Dating and in and out at night

- This is the truth can not deny.
Boys and girls living together
Without a legitimate marriage and the children of illegal
This is the basis of Western society

-Western talk of women's liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have 'uplifted' women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of 'art' and 'culture'.
eninn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 07:41 AM #23
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
He had sex with her when she was 9. Pretty sure Western society wins on this one bud. We don't encourage the sexual exploitation of children. Your culture/religion on the other hand...

It's a shame really. The Arab world used to be the center of scientific and mathematical advancement. But no, you're definitely much better off following this ideology.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Václav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:29 PM #24
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Western society doesn't win at all. I'm not sure why so many people make an issue about DESERT TRIBAL PRACTICES in the 6th century. Muhammad did nothing out of the norm for his society. The fact that Aisha went on to become one of the most important Muslims to ever live just makes this criticism empty of any real substance.

"Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today.[15] British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West."

"British historian William Montgomery Watt suggests that Muhammad hoped to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr;[6] the strengthening of ties commonly served as a basis for marriage in Arabian culture."

Muhammad was offered the most beautiful Arabian women by the Meccans and Quraysh tribal leaders in return for him abandoning his prophetic message. He turned them down every time. Criticism of Aisha age during her marriage was a non-issue to his followers nor his enemies. People have very recently begun fabricating an issue about it because they struggle to find serious criticism of Muhammad.

European Judaism - "Child marriage was possible in Judaism due to the very low marriageable age for females. A ketannah (literally meaning little [one]) was any girl between the age of 3 years and that of 12 years plus one day;[4] a ketannah was completely subject to her father's authority, and her father could arrange a marriage for her without her agreement."

Not to mention you can go to Guatemala/Honduras/other South American cultures to find child marriages to be the norm.

Last edited by The Abstract : 08-12-2012 at 06:37 PM.
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM #25
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
-Western talk of women's liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour.
Please explain how women's lib is "nothing more but a disguised form of exploitation..."
Old 08-26-2012, 05:57 AM #26
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VI
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
In the Arabian Peninsula
This situation is normal
At that time
Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But the marriage did not complete
The truth here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvsGPpwMXU0

Twisting and turning and distance from the truth
OK, I'll play your silly game. How are we to believe anything based upon teaching of someone who died 1500 years ago. Someone who's teaching were not written down until far after his death. Someone who's students decided that the message wasn't what was important so they created a new sect within said religion because they didn't want to follow the new guy in charge.

Quote:
-Mixing in the sense that we see today

Hands and arms of peace and kisses between the sexes
Dating and in and out at night

- This is the truth can not deny.
Boys and girls living together
Without a legitimate marriage and the children of illegal
This is the basis of Western society
I call BS. The basis of Western Society began with the want to practice religion free from persecution of others.

Quote:
-Western talk of women's liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have 'uplifted' women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of 'art' and 'culture'.
So we should go back to having them walk 10 feet behind us because their status in life is lower than that of a mans. Or 10 feet in front of us if there happens to be mines around....
My wife is equal to me in our household. She and I make the decisions that affect the lives of our children. I don't make her leave the room because her "feeble" mind can't understand what we menfolk are talking about.

And one final note, I haven't known many Westerners to strap a bomb to a childs chest to take out a crowd of innocent people. Sure marrying a girl 20 years your junior was normal back then, who really cares. I haven't heard of a true God yet that condones murdering children to earn brownie points with him.

Western culture may well be flawed. Show me one that isn't.

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:16 AM #27
eninn (Banned)

http://www.eqraa.com/download/video/mualimhi.rm
Old 09-11-2012, 01:42 PM #28
licence_to_kill
Bizarro World

licence_to_kill is reppin' sidebar 4 life
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
licence_to_kill supports DLX Technology
so apparently egyptians have been ****ing around with our embassy over some movie that degrades mohammad that doesn't even exist

lulz

"Most Ron Paul supporters are domestic terrorists and racist liberal nazis." - John Elway
licence_to_kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM #29
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence_to_kill View Post
so apparently egyptians have been ****ing around with our embassy over some movie that degrades mohammad that doesn't even exist

lulz
Lets not forget the huge outcry because a bunch of people during draw Mohammad day were threatening to make MS stick figures of Mohammad. Of course, a bunch of people who had no idea what the actual tenants of their faith state would get upset. Even though the only reason Mohammad said not to make any pictures of him was because he didn't want anyone to worship him(Mohammad) over Allah, which is pretty much what modern Muslims are doing.

Eninn has read and memorized the Koran, but has yet to meditate on it or attempt to understand it's meaning.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 AM #30
eninn (Banned)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QsdhPgDbg
Majesty the word of God and the name of the Seal of the Prophets Muhammad appears in the sky الله-محمد) )
Old 09-13-2012, 02:20 PM #31
Eric the Fish

Having sex with a child may have been the norm in the 6th century Abstract, but its not in todays world. The fact that in some places of the globe child marriage is still practiced does not mean it is acceptable, it only shows that in those areas the people are ignorant and backwards. Maybe its something that should be inculcated in arabic countries eh?
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:16 AM #32
eninn (Banned)

Western society doesn't win at all. I'm not sure why so many people make an issue about DESERT TRIBAL PRACTICES in the 6th century. Muhammad did nothing out of the norm for his society. The fact that Aisha went on to become one of the most important Muslims to ever live just makes this criticism empty of any real substance.

"Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today. [15] British scholar Colin Turner suggests that such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West. "

"British historian William Montgomery Watt suggests that Muhammad hoped to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr; [6] the strengthening of ties commonly served as a basis for marriage in Arabian culture."

Muhammad was offered the most beautiful Arabian women by the Meccans and Quraysh tribal leaders in return for him abandoning his prophetic message. He turned them down every time. Criticism of Aisha age during her marriage was a non-issue to his followers nor his enemies. People have very recently begun fabricating an issue about it because they struggle to find serious criticism of Muhammad.

European Judaism - "Child marriage was possible in Judaism due to the very low marriageable age for females. A ketannah (literally meaning little [one]) was any girl between the age of 3 years and that of 12 years plus one day; [4 ] a ketannah was completely subject to her father's authority, and her father could arrange a marriage for her without her agreement. "

Not to mention you can go to Guatemala / Honduras / other South American cultures to find child marriages to be the norm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD4AE16O2NU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3z9Fxgx5PM
Old 09-15-2012, 08:39 AM #33
F1VENOM

When did you learn to speak English?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:51 PM #34
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Looks like he just copied and pasted one of my old posts
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote