Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:01 PM #1
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Since when is "being a creeper" an infraction...?

First off I'm going to openly state that I do not want Cyberthug's opinion here because as the distributor of the infractions, he will obviously be biased against me. Now, I was given two infractions which totaled to four points for "being a creeper". The two photos I posted of kids were easily accessible by doing an image search of "Cyberthug pbn" via Google and opening up to this thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...623817&page=34. I didn't even write anything in the posts, let alone say something that could be infraction worthy such as clearly insulting him, his children, and/or his wife. Now I know this part will be a "well this guy killed one person but he shouldn't go to jail because compared to Hitler he barely did anything" example but hear me out. There have been countless threads and posts which clearly insulted Cyberthug, his children, and his wife yet I never once saw anyone receive an infraction nor a ban for doing so yet I received two infractions and a ban for simply posting two photos of his children. For all he knows, I could've been posting them to show how cute they were as a complement. Furthermore, he also issued an infraction for my "inappropriate avatar". My avatar was and still is a Nissan GTR backfiring while on a dyno which I am completely unable to see how that could possibly be inappropriate.
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2012, 10:23 PM #2
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
CT did not give you any of those infractions. But really that's not cool. I wouldn't want people posting pics of my children up here. You may not like CT but when you do stuff like that you put kids in danger. As a parent I find that to be very uncool.

Kids are innocent bystanders in all this. Being a volunteer mod is not worth it.

Edit your avatar infraction was reversed at some point too.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:03 PM #3
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Except he posted them himself, which is where I got them from. So he put his children in danger himself. Just because you don't morally condone it doesn't mean it is against the rules. I have no problem with the guy but as ST is what it is, we all throw things around like that normally. As I said, there were countless threads about his wife which we made for the pure purpose of insulting she and CT yet I'm banned for posting pictures of his kid(s) which he posted himself.
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA

Last edited by RBR321 : 07-28-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:01 AM #4
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
I'm the one who infracted you. If I find out you're being a creeper again, it will result in a permanent ban. The end.

Closed Thread