Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-07-2012, 08:50 AM #1
Lonestar2222012

SP-1 for a speedball purpose

As the title states I am looking to use my sp-1 in a speedball way. Where i am located is mainly outlaw ball but there is one speedball/x-ball field which is on the base. Most people who go to this field are newer and use the rental tippmann 98c's they have. But there is the occasional heavy speedballer with his angel or g4 that show up. I love speedball just cuz your right in the action. but i am not too sure about spending 500-600 on a new setup to just shoot a poor newbies. so I was thinking would my Sp-1 be good for this application it has a blade trigger installed so i can walk and an after market barrel attached. No new board just the stock one. I have an old spyder fasta that i use but i think ill replace it with a halo too or prophecy z2 (if i wanna go with a better board later). Thoughts anyone?
Lonestar2222012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2012, 04:22 PM #2
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
The SP-1 is basically a Vibe in a MILSIM shell. If you want to improve the guns performance, drop a GOG G-1 stock board in SP-1. It's a direct replacement for the one you have now, still shoots 11 bps but gives you two modes you dont have, PSP and Millennium. PSP is 3 shots in semi then ramps up to 3rd burst every time you pull the trigger, then resets to semi when you let off the trigger for a few seconds. Millennium is similar, but ramps up to full auto. The cost you ask ? About 30.00 shipped to your door. The Fasta may keep up, not sure which one you have, but I know the Halo Too will, thats the one I use. Plus, you can pick them up used for approx 40.00.

Until I got my Axe, I used my SP-1 in this setup for awhile, now it's my back-up/ night scenario gun.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote