Got both of my main pumps up on the chopping block today. I want to put a down payment on a new car, so I decided most of my guns are going up for sale only. I will have a separate post for my nt10 shortly. Either way here we go:
CCM T2: SOLD.
- Color swapped with a teammate's T2
- Regular style detent
- Stock bolt
- TechT hush bolt
- .684 and .679 backs
- Slot blocker
This gun is beautiful. Im too old for diving and I rest this baby on a towel between games, and I never take it through heavy brush, so it is beautifulllllllll.
Will come packaged in the factory box with spare orings, a barrel cover(?), and a little bottle of oil
Too poor for that? Too common? Try this one!
32* cocker pump by Shocktech PLUS full Shocktech front pneus, KEEPING.
only trade for either is a used empire sniper+cash
- One of very few floating around
- "as cool as ice!"
- Full Shocktech internals
- WGP twisty lock feed neck
- Cp 16" one piece barrel, .685 bore
- WGP pump kit
- Check-it on/off
- Dye Sticky 3's
- Bob long reg
- Near brand new WGP slider frame. IT'S METAL!
- If I get asking price, I will also throw in a full set of Shocktech pneus. They are untested, but dude, full Shocktech Pneus!