PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2012, 09:04 PM #1
metallicafan155

metallicafan155 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
metallicafan155 supports Team VICIOUS
TM-15 all the sudden wont work - made no changes

Ok so i havent used my TM-15 in a fwe month but last time i used it it shot fine, now when i turn it on (eyes off) it doesnt make the clicking sound anymore but the light flashes like its registering shots. Then when I air it up nothing happens. I havent changed anything from last time i used it. any suggestions on whats up?

DLX LUXE
metallicafan155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2012, 12:49 PM #2
Toxictheory
Pain Train BABY!!

Toxictheory has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Toxictheory has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Try changing the battery that is what usually fixes these problems
Toxictheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:04 PM #3
PaintBallGuyUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicafan155 View Post
Ok so i havent used my TM-15 in a fwe month but last time i used it it shot fine, now when i turn it on (eyes off) it doesnt make the clicking sound anymore but the light flashes like its registering shots. Then when I air it up nothing happens. I havent changed anything from last time i used it. any suggestions on whats up?
If you are able to turn it on with eyes off and the light flashes red - switch out the batteries. If the light flashes green, and the eyes are off and the solenoid still doesn't click there is a good chance the solenoid is stuck. If you have access to another TM-7/TM-15 I would connect the other solenoid to yours to see if it works to rule out problem with the board, etc. If you are able to isolate the problem to the solenoid call keesports and explain to them what you did it. They should ship you a brand new solenoid within the week at no cost to you.

P.S. despite the solenoid being easy to work on, it is not supposed to be user serviceable so don't open it up and try to fix it.
PaintBallGuyUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:46 PM #4
TheEnglishGuy

New battery then turn eyes off, switch to full auto and then click through the safety shots and hold down the trigger. If after 20 seconds you're not hearing any clicking then try opening the solenoid and cleaning with rubbing alcohol, air dry and try again. If there's still nothing after all this then likely the solenoid is dead and paintballsolutions will replace it for free.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote